Thursday Weighers

Lost another 1 and 1/2 lbs & got my 1/2 stone award!! My clothes are feeling looser & my skin's lovely!!! Yippeeee!! XXX

Hi Evrybody

I'm new to this and also SW. Started end of Jan. Someone in class tonight told me about this site. It looks good but I haven't had any previous experience with threads and stuff. I didn't know where to start so I thouht seeing as I weigh in on Thursdays I'd add a message to this board.

Hope someone can help me stop my entries being so plain - yours all look so colourful and I like the tikker things.

So far I've lost 1st 3 1/2lb. Amazingly I got slimmer of the week tonight even though I only lost 1 1/2lb - How do you get the award stickers onto your threads?

Lisa

GAINED 3 AGAIN

its one step forward and 2 back :(:(:(

Lost 2.5lbs again - not bad considering I am mostly confined to the sofa right now.
Got my 1 1/2 stone award.
Hope everyone gets on well today.
x

Well done, Goingtobe*fab*at40! :clap:

I managed to put a pound on :sigh:

Never mind. I kind of half expected it (1) cos I've just come off Cambridge - and this happened the last time I did this (I lost several pounds the first week of SW and somehow put them back on over the next couple of weeks) and (2) (probably the bigger reason) I ate rather too much chocolate on Monday night.

Never mind. I'm eating properly (aside from the chocolate) for the first time in ages and I'm loving the food. It'll come off again if I can make myself ride this out and don't get too impatient with my clearly confused body!

Good luck Team Thursday! WI at 6pm so will post back later xxx

3lbs for me this week! Now to damamge limitation this weekend as we are off to Nottingham and much alcohol and curry will be consumed!

Well done H*bomb! And GO TEAM THURSDAY!

Will post my result later....hope all my hard work since Sunday has paid off for me! xxx

OMG lost 2.5lbs this week and my 2st award!!! So now I've lost 2st 1.5lbs in total :D :D :D :D :D

3.5 lb off for me today :) x

Thanks Fleur!
Can I say that I think your positive attitude is magic - well done you!
x

Aw, thank you. I'm trying very hard to see the bright side. I fell off plan the last time cos this happened and ended up back on Cambridge - but now I know to expect this and I'm really optimistic that I can do this right this time. :)

3lbs for me this week! Now to damamge limitation this weekend as we are off to Nottingham and much alcohol and curry will be consumed!

Yay, well done! Sounds to me like Flexible Syns might be the answer?

OMG lost 2.5lbs this week and my 2st award!!! So now I've lost 2st 1.5lbs in total :D :D :D :D :D

Well done to you too! What a fabulous loss - you must be over the moon!

3.5 lb off for me today :) x

And you too! Well done! :clap:

Hi Everybody and well done to you all.

This is my 6th week at SW and the first time I haven't lost, haven't gained either so it's not too bad. Will need to stay on track next week and probably eat more.

I've not done SW before so not used to eating so much and still being able to lose weight. I haven't got my head round that bit yet - More food = weight loss????

PS Why wont it let me put my Tikker on my signature?

Back