Thursday Weighers

Another 1lb off, not expected at all (mostly because of accidental Indian, Chinese & coffee cake incidents! :0 XXX

hey guys, a +2lb for me this week.

But it IS my * week, and I returned on tues from a lovely weekend away with my OH for our anniversary, where we drank lots of wine and cocktails.

Bit :( about it, but know I can stick to plan and lose it asap, so not too down on myself.

Well done to all you who lost or sts!!! Much love xxx

hey guys, a +2lb for me this week.

But it IS my * week, and I returned on tues from a lovely weekend away with my OH for our anniversary, where we drank lots of wine and cocktails.

Bit :( about it, but know I can stick to plan and lose it asap, so not too down on myself.

Well done to all you who lost or sts!!! Much love xxx

I gained 1.5lb this week too!!! :(

I didn't make it to WI last night. I've not been very well this week and off work for most of it and although I haven't eaten too badly, I just didn't have the energy to go! Oh well, with any luck i'll have a big loss next week :)

im lost

have i to post 50 messages on here before ican used my profile and tracker thing?

i think 50 posts is a bit much

Hello Thursday Weighers!
I lost a magic 5lbs this week!!!
Got my 2 stone award and best of all.....I am no longer obese - Yay!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone else who weighs today.
x

Grrr... :sigh:

Stayed the same despite being 100% and not going over my Syn limit.

Never mind. Better than putting a pound on, I s'pose. And maybe my body's still sorting itself out after doing Cambridge.

Maybe :)

Hello Thursday Weighers!
I lost a magic 5lbs this week!!!
Got my 2 stone award and best of all.....I am no longer obese - Yay!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone else who weighs today.
x

Wow - that's fab! Well done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Fleur,
I'd say that you are right - did you gain last week?? If so, I'd predict that you're up for a loss next week.
Keep going - it will happen.
x

0.5 lb for me this week - which I am more than happy with after teh week I have had. Going to aim for a big loss this week - as teh week after is a guaranteed gain!

I'm a Thursday weigher too :)

I go with some friends who are all skinnier than me but we're all doing well at the moment!

Fingers crossed, tonight will be a good one.

Thanks Fleur,
I'd say that you are right - did you gain last week?? If so, I'd predict that you're up for a loss next week.
Keep going - it will happen.
x

Yes, I lost 5 pounds the first week, gained one back last week and STS this week. But hey, I'm still 4 pounds down in 3 weeks - I'm determined to keep seeing the bigger picture, LOL. Thanks for the encouragement though!

0.5 lb for me this week - which I am more than happy with after teh week I have had. Going to aim for a big loss this week - as teh week after is a guaranteed gain!

Yay, well done. :clap:

I'm a Thursday weigher too :)

I go with some friends who are all skinnier than me but we're all doing well at the moment!

Fingers crossed, tonight will be a good one.

:cross: Here's hoping!

Hello! :) I re-joined slimming world a couple of weeks ago, I weigh on a thursday. I lost 5 1/2 pounds on the first week and weighing again tonight at 6! Hopefully will get my half a stone today :) x

GO TEAM THURSDAY!!!!

my weigh in tonight so will post result later - ive been angelic so hoping it pays off! x

I lost 5 and a half pounds!!! :D :D So happy, aiming to lose 3lb next week and get my 2 stone award. *fingies crossed*

Well done everyone on your losses this week and if you maintained or gained don't give up xxx

-3 for me this week, so have lost the 2 I gained last week AND a little extra one for good measure. Back on track at last.

At least I know if there are any future slip ups, I can reign it in.

Good luck to you all!!! x

I'm a new Thursday weigher - used to be Mondays - have been tonight and gained 1.5lbs but I'm pretty pleased as I've just been away on a week's All Inclusive holiday - been to Asda and stocked up on SW goodies before WI so hopefully it will come off again next week :)

Back