Thursday Weighers

im only in my 2nd week at slimming world but i lose 5 pound this week and 6.5 last week so going strong thus far. giving me the urge to carry it on
:) :) well done to every one else!! x

Gained 1lb this week! Was away on holiday at Cornwall. DH and I had a wonderful time, indulged in sublime food, desserts and wine. Came home Thursday evening and got back on track even though breakfast was at the hotel and pretty rich! Fingers crossed for a good loss at next week's WI :D

Hi i joined last Thursday nite and weighed in at 21.4 OMG,
I will post every week wheather its good or bad :D

Well done to everyone that as lost weight so far:)

Hi guys...firstly well done on all your big losses so far, you are all an inspiration:) Started slimming world 11/2/10 weighing in at a massive 21 stone 5:cry:Managed to loose 1 stone 4 in 4wks but not done well this wk, seem to have lost the plot. Expect to put on at tommorows weigh in but this will not deter me (at least I hope not).....bye for now....speak soon.:wavey:

wk 1 = -7lb
wk 2 = -4lb
wk 3 = -3.5lb
wk 4 = -3lb

Go Team Thursday!!! good luck to all my fellow Thursday Weighers!

I am WI at 6:30pm - fingers crossed!!! xxx

Go Team Thursday! I weigh in tonight so will post back later! I'm expecting a gain this week as I just haven't been on track for the last few weeks and either gain/lose a 1/2 pound or sts, so will get weigh in tonight out the way, face up to what the scales say and get the pounds moving down again! xx

3.5lbs for me this week - which gives me my Club 10 and 2 1/2 stone sticker :D

My 1st w/in in half an hour so just about to head off - wish me luck - EE seems too good to be true so only the scales will tell the truth!
Well done those of you who have lost :)

1.5lb off - so not fantastic for the first week but hey a loss is a loss (and I know not to eat hundreds of the infamous chocolate and blackcherry muller lights this week!)

Back