Thursday Weighers

Hi guys :wave_cry: didn't do well this week...put on 2lbs but I was expecting it as I've had a bad week. Back on track today though and hope to get them 2lbs off by next week. Well done to all you loosers....;)
Joe7 ..xxxxxx

wk 1 = -7
wk 2 = -4
wk 3 = -3 1/2
wk 4 = -3
wk 5 = +2 :mad:

good luck all Team Thursday weighers!!! i am really hoping for my half lb to get my 2 stone award - seems like its taken forever!!!! :D

Well - as expected in my birthday week I had a gain! 8lbs!!!!! Strangely about what I was expecting! Better get back on plan asap!

I lost 4.5lb and got my 2 stone award :) xx

Hi all, hope I can join you........I have restarted SW today!!! (yet again -OOPS). Hoping to lose a healthy 2lb a week.....but more would be great. Have had an Original Red day and avoided any Syns (so far!). Am doing Slimming World on line so hope you guys can be my class/support x

So pleased with my 1.5 loss this week. Had a fantastic party at the weekend so was not expecting this. Must have been all the dancing I did. Well done to all Thursday weighers. :)

Hello!
Well done for all of the fantastic losses this week!
I've had to take a couple of weeks out becuase of my knee, but hope to be back with you all next week.
According to my home scales I've lost 3.5lbs in two weeks, which is not bad at all considering that I've been unable to walk :-D
See you all next week.

I lost 3lbs this week so really chuffed! Had a good month in March after a terrible Feb and managed to get SOW 3 weeks out of the 4 and the only week I didn't was * week!!

I think my group are starting to hate me now!! hehehe!

Well done to all the Thursday Weighers! We can do it! xx

A measley 1/2 lb! :(

Oh well, at least I got another sticker, but it felt quite de-motivating.

Going to go for 4lbs next week to make up for the disappointment :cool:

Good luck Team Thursday! I weigh in tonight so will report back then xxx

Went back to group today after 2 weeks out - lost 7.5 lbs over three weeks, so really pleased!
Got my 2.5 stone award too!!!
Definitely on the home run now!

Lots of luck for everyone weighing today. x

yes Good Luck Team Thursday and well done Going to be! what a fab result! xxxx

Weigh in this evening for me - xxx

Well - this proves you can lose it as fast as you put it on - I lost 9lbs this week following last weeks 8lb gain! Back on track :D

Back