Thursday Weighers

best of luck to everyone today!!! roll on 6pm for me!?!?!?!
xxx

5lb loss for me :)

Thank you hun :) You are doing v well as well according to your stats <<<

Well done Thursday Weighers! I haven't putmine down on here for w while, been super busy!

I lost 3lb last Thursday and 1.5lb this Thursday!

OMIGOD Have lost 5lbs and feeling soooo smug!!!! :superwoman:

OK I admit to having a little wine tonight :D:D:D but am intending to be saintly after tonight......this does really work.

Well done everyone :party0038: and keep off the eggs!!!......I have just bought 3 for a fiver from tesco - 1 each for my sons & hubby but not for me :cry: but I don't care 'cos I've lost 5lbs.

Let's all support each other in getting healthier and looking great :grouphugg:

Woohoo! Well done Team Thursday - 2.5 pounds off for me tonight and SOTW xxx

Lost 3.5lbs at WI today!! It was over two weeks as I missed WI last week but still pretty good and I'm really happy about it! My waistline is 27 inches now and I'm fitting into my size 10s! YAY!!!

Wow everybodys done so well today. Good work Team Thursday.

I've lost 1.5lb which takes me to a loss of 1 and half stone. 5 weeks to hols and 7lb to go. Is this possible with
Easter coming up I ask myself.

I also got my club 10 tonight though not sure what that means as tonight's class didn't go as planned because there were only 6 of us that stayed behind.

hi everyone i lost 1.5lbs and i am happy with that but i was really working towards 2lb to get me under the 16's and into the 15's i really dont want to be disappointed but to be honest i am.... oh well 15's here i come next week!!!

I managed 5.5lbs this week, which more than made up for my disappointment at only losing 0.5 last week.

Dunno if I was SoW though, as it was weigh-in only as the usual hall was shut and the temp replacement was being painted :rolleyes:

Anyway, only 1.5lb to 2st award now :D

:)Hi everyone i started 2 weeks ago and lost 3lbs last night and got my 1/2 stone award and lost 6lbs in my first week x

Hi Yorkshire rose, welcome to the gang! how you doing

Back