Thursday Weighers

awwwww im having a bad week i now hate easter cause i feel it has overtaken me, i ate so much crap!!! i have to chuck out all the eggs to stop the temptation! im not looking forward to thursay! im going to gym tonight and im ganna work my butt off!
i have to get back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwww im having a bad week i now hate easter cause i feel it has overtaken me, i ate so much crap!!! i have to chuck out all the eggs to stop the temptation! im not looking forward to thursay! im going to gym tonight and im ganna work my butt off!
i have to get back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel exactly the same, and echo everything you say.

Well, everything except the gym part :eek:

Not looking forward to tonight at all - I tried to get back on 100% on Monday, but since I was on holiday, it didn't quite happen.

I think there will be quite a few of us in the same boat this evening :eek:

I feel exactly the same, and echo everything you say.

Well, everything except the gym part :eek:

Not looking forward to tonight at all - I tried to get back on 100% on Monday, but since I was on holiday, it didn't quite happen.

I think there will be quite a few of us in the same boat this evening :eek:

well... i went to gym lastnight and i burned off 400calories and did weights and then i went into steam room for a while, i honestly can say i worked my ass off lol. well lets see if it makes a difference tonight!!!!!!

Hey guys, lost 1lb this week! Woo hoo!! :D

Thanks Mummyferris! I was a bit worried with my overindulgence on Easter Sunday but it looks like I was able to reign in the syns/points!

Good luck Team Thursday! I weigh in tonight, so will report back then! Happy with a STS this week after 2 lovely meals out and some chocolate at the weekend! xxx

2lbs off - into the 12st something for the first time in a few years and got my stone award - or should have except my original weight was recorded wrongly!

Half a pound off for me this week! V pleased after the week I've had! Well done Team Thursday xx

5lbs off this week, really pleased after a slow start last week, now may I have a creme egg please ;-) Well done everyone!

OMG

OMG! I just cant believe it i lost 2.5lbs :eek:
shock/delight! The gym must have saved me!

OMG! I just cant believe it i lost 2.5lbs :eek:
shock/delight! The gym must have saved me!

That's brilliant, well done!

Maybe I should try the gym :flirt2:

Anyway, by some miracle, I lost 2lbs this week, so it's party time here too!

:character00180:

That's brilliant, well done!

Maybe I should try the gym :flirt2:

Anyway, by some miracle, I lost 2lbs this week, so it's party time here too!

:character00180:

AWW well done too!! yeh gym is great, i really see a difference in my shape and its a great motivation cause you dont really want to wreck all your hard work in the gym with eating rubbish! iv set myself a 2lbs loss this week at group, so heres hoping!!!

i had a half a poung gain which i was very lucky with. i didnt go to class for two weeks and in that time i had 2 big boozy nights out, a dominos, a chippy, lots of hangover junk - white bread etc, not to mention meals out and easter eggs, AND it was star week! Ive been 6 days on track though 100% so must have pulled it back and i cant wait till next weeks weigh in!

Weigh-in tonight, argh!

Morning all, weighing in at 7pm tonight, hoping I have a good loss, has been pretty slow the past few weeks, just half a pound a time :sigh:, resited weighing myself at home this morning!!

Good luck to all the Thursday weighers, will report back with my loss later!! ;)

Emma xx

Morning all,
Missed last week but weighed in today and have lost another 5lbs!!
Only 1.5 to go to get to 3 stone award.
Its getting so close now, I can almost smell it :-D
Good luck to everyone weighing in today.
x

Good luck Team Thursday! As always I weigh in at 6pm tonight so will report back later xxx

I also weigh in later - desperately hoping to get 1lb for my 2 1/2 stone award, although hoping last week doesn't catch up on me. Went expecting a gain and lost 2!! eeek! Have been 98% good this week! Bit of Easter egg chocolate may have slipped through the net though!

Good luck all!

Back