Thursday Weighers

** GO TEAM THURSDAY!!!! **:flirt2:

I weigh in tonight after a weeks all inclusive, Easter and * week.

I dont hold out much hope to be honest! wish me luck.... xxxx

Hi all, well done on the losses so far today, back from class and have lost a pound, but is * week and I feel really bloated so am pleased with that loss, would have normally gone and got a takeaway but came home and made SW tea instead, and enjoyed it much more!!

Emma xx

i stayed the same and im over the moon! ive been away on my holiday and had a long bank holiday weekend and ive maintained!

Thanks to everyone for your support xxxx

Well done everyone on your losses this week xx

gained 1/2 lb - pretty fed up as I don't know why - have to confess I went home and binged afterwards!
Anyway - back to basics for me this week and 100% on plan!

I stayed the same too and very happy with that after the weekend! Onwards and downwards xxx

Another 1.5lb off for me!

Well done to all the losers!

Bad week for me, gained 2lbs even though walked 6 miles and done 30 mins on wii fit :( Must try harder!! Well done to everyone else!

Good luck Team Thursday - weigh in tonight so will report back then xxx

Good luck everyone! really nervous for tonight, didnt get to weigh in last week cos i was away so god only knows what i have off (or on) although i was pretty good, only cracked when we visited the zoo and i had a couple of cocktail sausages and a mini pack of crisps,
i was shocked when we went to this american diner place (thinking oh my god nothing healthy in here for me) so i asked do you do jacket potatoes? and then she said,,, hold on ill get the healthy options menu... and to my delight .. it was only a slimming world menu! i was the happiest person in the place and i had the jacket pot with beans and lean bacon with side salad and it was deelish!
well good luck again, roll on 7pm!

Back