Thursday Weighers

Lost 2lbs and got my 3 stone award!
Really looking forward to next week, when, all being well, I will be 9 stone something - yippeee!!!
Really pleased - only 1stone and 3lbs to target :-D
Good luck to everyone for today.
x

**GO TEAM THURSDAY**

im hoping to smash into the lower stone bracket tonight - i need to lose 1.5 to do it!!!

Good luck everyone xxx

Hello

Just switched from CD to SW and am doing this from home for now. Day 1 today so will WI next Thurs morning and is it ok to join you all? x

Hi everyone :)

Gutted as stayed the same and been completely on track all week but is my * week so am lucky really I didn't put on. Consultant said if I really have been that good it will show on scales next week so I said I'm aiming for at least 3lb next week then. :p

Well done everyone so far and good luck to tonights weighers :)

2lbs off - went back to basics writing everything down this week and think I will for the next couple of weeks too.

3lb off for me :) 2lb away from my 3 stone award xx

6.5lbs off!!!! whooohoo! great (by the way thats over two weeks) im now half a pound away from 2STONE!!! ROLL ON NEXT WEEK

FEEL GREAT

well done every one i lost 1lb this week so that 20lb gone from feb i so love slimming world

Yey, 3lbs off for me and Slimmer of the Week, so really pleased!!

Emma xxx

Hi

New to this thread, but just had to shout about 2lb loss this week for both hubby and I resulting in my half stone award and his stone award this week. Have been SW since 8/3 and only really have one problem......why on earth have we not tried this brillant eating plan before?

Woo hoo! Roll on summer and all those lovely BBQ's.

Back