Thursday Weighers

1st WI this morning and lost 4lb. Monday I'd lost 5lb, lol..but a night on the cocktails Tuesday eve, took its toll ;)..

Good luck to everyone weighing in today!!! hope your all LOSERS!! im hoping for a loss of anything more than half a pound as that will get me to my 2stone loss!!!!!!!!!! whoooooooho!

im dreading weigh in tonight .. ive been munching my way through some digestives this week im worried they have affected my loss. plus im so bloated from having lentil cassarole !! i look as if ive gained this week .. im hoping its all air! lol fingers crossed for at least 1/2 pound off tonight and i will get my club 10 . xx

well done everyone !!!!

Well done everyone and good luck to everyone left to weigh in!

I lost 2lb this week and got slimmer of the week for the 2nd time in a row! I'm really pleased! My running has paid off!

I even ran to weigh in and ran for another 10 minutes while the weigh in que went down! Haha! My BF said he reckons they will all think I am crazy LOL!

well done everyone

i lost another 1lb and half this week and got my stone and half award :D:D

im rather upset this week i had my first gain of half a pound, but im going to pull myself together this week .. important thing is i know where i went wrong ..bring on 4 lbs off next week x

Great attitude applejack1pie! :)

Well done everyone :)

KayMarie - I'm knackered just reading that post. Am going to try and start running when my youngest starts nursery - don't know if I'm kidding myself though ;)

Another 1.5lb for me tonight.

1.5lbs off for me this week! Yay! Well done all Team Thursday xx

Having finished my first week, I've lost a whopping 9 pounds! I was absolutely thrilled and the best thing is, I never was hungry all the week :) got my first achievement too.

Ginevra

Great attitude applejack1pie! :)

Well done everyone :)

KayMarie - I'm knackered just reading that post. Am going to try and start running when my youngest starts nursery - don't know if I'm kidding myself though ;)

You will love it after your first couple of runs. Tip - If you have an itouch/iphone, check out the c25k app, it's fabulous. 8 week prgramme of getting you in to running!

Back