Thursday Weighers

Was completely off the wagon last week and didn't go to WI - lost 1.5 lb this week and my BMI is below 30 at last!
Trouble is I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks now so expecting a gain - but not too much hopefully!

im really pleased this week as i lost 3lbs and gained my club 10, a good result as i gained for the first time last week,
i think ive pulled myself together very well :)

Sorry Team Thursday I have let you all down and gained a lb!!! :(

booo! oh well, next week i hope to recover this gain! xxx

2.5lbs off woooooooho!! soo happy im finally down into the 14stone bracket!!! another 2.5 and ill have my 2 and half stone award !!!

well done or good luck to everyone!!

2.5 for me! Takes me to 7.5 in 2 weeks! :)

No one has let anyone down! Just keep going for those whhaven; done as well as they thought and well done to everyone who weighed in!

I got 1.5lb off this week, thanks to my running, Seriously, if you want to lose weight, running is the way foreward!

Lost 1 lb this week and hubby 1/2lb - really pleased as we had the typical bank holiday weekend - lol !!

Well done to everyone this week & here's to a great next week. 5lbs to go to my stone award - want to achieve this before my holiday in June

Lost 1 lb this week and hubby 1/2lb - really pleased as we had the typical bank holiday weekend - :8855:

Well done to everyone this week & here's to a great next week. 5lbs to go to my stone award - want to achieve this before my holiday in June

I stayed the same this week - need an ickle half pound for my Club 10! Would like to think I get it next week but off for a Hen weekend.... Well done all Team Thursday xxx

Could I please join you? Being an at home user I can weigh whenever I want so changed to Thursday from Tuesday so I can WI the same day as my friend :)

Lost 2 on Tuesday and it said 1 today

6 days til WI.... not very hopeful this week so I put down a pound as my weightloss prediction lol

*waves hello*

xxxx

Managed 1lb, which considering the five restaurant meals I ate during the week is pretty good, and it gives me the 2.5st award too!! :D

Lol. Bashful.. I am making sure that I drink lots of iced water today, apparently that flushes out the fat :) and I sure could do with that ;).

I'm a serial scale hopper :scale: , there I've said it, lol.. I have to know the diet is working, but now I know its moving in the right direction, I'm going to leave weighing til Sunday now (I will be tearing my hair out by then, lol) :D. x

You're right about the scales! I'm on them twice a day now - how nuts is that??

Like they're going to be so radically different!

Good work on the water EF. Drinking ice cold water throughout the day helps keep your metabolism a little higher as your body has to heat the water in order to use it.
It then has the effect of flushing your system out and avoiding water retention, so it's an essential part of the plan IMO.

aww you all should stay away from the scales, it would only wreck your heads, i wont go near one! i look forward to my suprise on a thursday night and luckly so far they have been nice surprises!

Back