Thursday Weighers

If i have had a bad week i go on the scales all the time, but if i am being good i try to steer clear....silly really, cos it really is a horrible habit to have!

Everyone - please hide your scales!!! x

Today I have been mostly resisting cakes, ice cream and biscuits

..and fell for a curly wurly that I finished and ended up with a horrible sweet taste in my mouth after... so I think I'll go on the lookout maybe for some freddos lol....

xxx

Been SO good all week then OH bought some rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb home. You all know what that means and he is the king of crumbles! *drooool* He was really good and stewed the rhubarb unsweetened and I added sweetener to my bit later and he made me up a diddy ramekin so I wouldn't go mad on the crumble but OMG it was lush buttery crumbly heaven in a dish! Hoping if I'm back on track tomorrow one little slip wont count!

Lost a pound

Sort of happy as I thought I'd lose nothing- not been able to move about without falling over and got horrid cough :( does head and chest gunk weigh anything? lol

Also sad because even though I haven't been moving about I have kept to SW as always 100 percent making sure I have my HExs and stuff :(

Just popping on to say and to wish you all happy weighing

May be back later

*hugs*

xxx

Good luck my thursday friends!!!

I lost 4lbs this week!!!! OMG :D
Good luck everyone!!! come on thursdayers! xxx

I lost 4lbs this week!!!! OMG :D
Good luck everyone!!! come on thursdayers! xxx
well done care bear! do i see on the left there that your now under the 200lbs mark??? how great is that!!!!

Thanks Mummyferris!! I know, i havent been under 200lbs since i was in my teens!!!! It feels fab!!!
Its come off really fast again over the last 3 weeks - I just dont know how!!!
xxx
I LOVE slimming world!!!!

Hehe, thanks bev!
xxxGood luck for tonights weigh in guys! xx

Well done Care Bear!!!

I lost 3lbs this week. Really, really pleased as got my 3 1/2 stone award and my BMI is now in the normal range - I am no longer overweight!!!! Hooray!!!!
Only 8lbs to go to target :-D

Good luck to all of you today. x

Well done Care Bear!!!

I lost 3lbs this week. Really, really pleased as got my 3 1/2 stone award and my BMI is now in the normal range - I am no longer overweight!!!! Hooray!!!!
Only 8lbs to go to target :-D

Good luck to all of you today. x
fantastic! well done!

Well done Going2be*fab*at40!
Like Bev, Id love to be able to say im 8lb off target! go you!!! xxx

wow Team Thursday is doing fabulous this morning! well done on all the losses - pressure is on for my result - although i sneaked on the scales this morning (yes i know im naughty) and not moving much :( maybe its * week.....!? will see at official tonight x

Good luck and well done Team Thursday! I've needed to get half a pound off for the last couple of weeks to get my Club 10 and a pound for my stone and a half award! After a hen do this weekend I don't think I'll be getting it this week either! xxx

Thanks for all of your lovely comments! From what I see, you are all doing fantastically well anyway - you will get there :-D
I'm really proud of myself! It is amazing how far you come in such a short space of time! I saw an ex-colleague yesterday - had not seen him since the end of October - I said 'Hello' and he did a double take - he said that he would of walked past me in the street and not recognised me.
So that was my motivation for the week!!!

The most fantastic thing about this site is just how much support and encouragement you get!!

Fingers crossed Ellebear - don't fret too much today. x

well done cats! - some nice big numbers this week!! x

Good luck and well done Team Thursday! I've needed to get half a pound off for the last couple of weeks to get my Club 10 and a pound for my stone and a half award! After a hen do this weekend I don't think I'll be getting it this week either! xxx

Fingers crossed for you Devon Dumpling :D Good luck!

Back