Thursday Weighers

Good luck and well done Team Thursday! I've needed to get half a pound off for the last couple of weeks to get my Club 10 and a pound for my stone and a half award! After a hen do this weekend I don't think I'll be getting it this week either! xxx

come on DD - you can do it!! keeping everything crossed for ya! x

thanks sweetie - i am fretting like a stupid bear, what will be will be, i guess.

Nah - if you were a stupid bear then you wouldn't be worrying :)

It's cos it means so much to you - but as you say what will be will be.

Whatever the outcome (and you may get a nice shock - there was one lady at my group who ate over a 100 syns in one sitting and still lost......), we'll all be here to support you.
x

hey everyone, you are all doing so well! You are all such great inspiration! I think SW is one of the only “diets” that people stick to and actually lose a lot of weight!

I have wi in just over 2 hours..

hey everyone, you are all doing so well! You are all such great inspiration! I think SW is one of the only “diets” that people stick to and actually lose a lot of weight!

I have wi in just over 2 hours..

good luck! everything crossed for you! x

Rahhhhhhh! Half a pound on this week - not too surprised, in fact thought it was going to be a lot more! Onwards and downwards for this week then! xx

4lbs off!!! whooohoo!!! thats 2stone 9lbs off now "oh yeh"

well done everyone

i lost 3lb this week so chuffed but iv eaten so much fruit

well done the losers! i gained 1/2 lb this week but i know its come from chinese, choc buttons a caramac and getting chocolate jumping in my mouth whilst making a 3 tier chocolate fudge cake ... im not surprized lol!

Well done Ellebear - so that worry was for nothing....??!!!
Perhaps you should start up the 'drop the scales' challenge!

I think im a born worrier - my star week has thrown me all off track lol!!! thanks for the support!!!

Scales ban??...i did start a thread, but didnt get many takers! x

Hi Thursday team!

STS this week and hubby lost another 1lb (without really trying...sigh). However, a * week for me and I've also upped exercise, which my consultant says could have an effect on weight loss (and will probably have more of an effect next week).

Anyway, went on scales this AM (yeah...I know) & I've weighted the lightest first thing in the morning that I have in years - so I am chuffed!

Have a good week everyone! Bye for now.

I put on 1/2 lb this week...! gutted! I am going to do well this week!

Back