Thursday Weighers

Hi Thursday team!

STS this week and hubby lost another 1lb (without really trying...sigh). However, a * week for me and I've also upped exercise, which my consultant says could have an effect on weight loss (and will probably have more of an effect next week).

Anyway, went on scales this AM (yeah...I know) & I've weighted the lightest first thing in the morning that I have in years - so I am chuffed!

Have a good week everyone! Bye for now.

Excellent news!! It's so good to reach a personal milestone!!

Motherof2 - do you know where you went 'wrong'?? Am sure that next week will be different for you - well done on your determination :-D

1.5 lbs off for me!!! xxx

well done EB! you little worry bear you! 1.5 is awesome, especially when you thought you hadnt done well at all!!

x

Motherof2 - do you know where you went 'wrong'?? Am sure that next week will be different for you - well done on your determination :-D

Thanks goingtobefab, I have started writing down everything that I eat. It is amazing how unaware I can be of what I put into my mouth and how I can sabotage a whole 100% day in a 30 second period of absent mindedness!

2lb for me yesterday :D Broke the 1 stone barrier so am very pleased.
Think I need to do a no scales thing, am getting terrible checking a few (dozen) times a day. Where's the thread you mentioned Ellebear?

Well done everyone :)

Well done all!

Another 1.5lb off here.

Excellent news!! It's so good to reach a personal milestone!!

Thanks Going2be*fab*at40 - I've set myself a few milestones! Next one is to achieve my 1 stone award in time for my holdiday 5 June!

Argh maintained. This is what always happens. I get the first half a stone off, get to 10.7 and then my body wants to just sit there and not lose. It does this with every diet, everytime. ARGH

Argh maintained. This is what always happens. I get the first half a stone off, get to 10.7 and then my body wants to just sit there and not lose. It does this with every diet, everytime. ARGH

Are you within normal bmi ranges?
Maintain is better than a gain though, although it must feel very frustrating for you. x

We crossed mid-post Eternalflame!
Thanks!!! Everyone was blaming the scales (got a stand in leader for the next 3 weeks) - it was strange though.....(we have 60+ at our group) x

Sorry girls - am the non-loser here. 2lb ON! :( :( Is my * week but last * week I sts so am a bit peed off with myself.

Good luck Team Thursday! Am so close to getting Club 10 and stone and a half award but after my ickle half pound gain last week and * week this week, think they may both elude me again!! xx

Back