Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone so far! Lost 2.5lbs and got my first shiney sticker for 1/2 stone yay!! xx

Woohoo! I lost 3 pounds this week! Good luck and well done to all Team Thursday! xxx

i lost 2.5!!! im delighted but im half a pound away from 3stone! grrr oh well ill get it next week

I lost 2lb's this week which is amazing after a weekend away! Just under half way to my target weight (want to loose 2 stone). Have been beating myself up recently as only having small losses of 1/2 to 2lbs or STS, but having looked at my journey so far, I have gone the last 8 weeks with no gains. So, must be taking the scenic route for my weigh loss, and I'm going to just enjoy the journey! Have a good week everyone!

I lost 2lb's this week which is amazing after a weekend away! Just under half way to my target weight (want to loose 2 stone). Have been beating myself up recently as only having small losses of 1/2 to 2lbs or STS, but having looked at my journey so far, I have gone the last 8 weeks with no gains. So, must be taking the scenic route for my weigh loss, and I'm going to just enjoy the journey! Have a good week everyone!

Well done! Those losses are pretty good - so no beating yourself up - its not allowed!!! :D

Ellebear - that is truly amazing!!!

OMG - i lost 7.5lbs this week!!! wooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!

Have a great week everyone!! xx

well done all the weight losers ! i lost 1lb this week but im happy with that as its getting so close now to 11st!! 1.5lb to go wooohooo.. then just another 2st to go lol

Wow, some great losses this week!

I managed 3.5lbs, which is more than I thought, and gets me another nice sticker :cool:

Celebrated with chicken tikka, crisps and chocolate :eek:

I'm a bit late with posting this as i had my birthday weekend but i lost a further 1.5lbs making it a full half stone since i started three weeks ago!

I got my first shiney so i'm really pleased.

God know what it's going to be this week as i had my birthday celebrations on the weekend and let go a bit but i'm still eating well so far.

Well done everyone on your weight losses this week

I'm going back to class tonight after 5 weeks!! I have had some terible family news and my sons 4th birthday which has resulted in a fair bit of awful eating!
I've been back on track 100% since Monday and looking at the scales this morning (I can't help it, there is no way I could live without scales at home) I think I may have only put on about a pound - all things considered I can live with that!
If my baby will let me I might try and do some hardcore housework today, I seem to find it the best kind of exercise!
Good luck to everyone weighing in today xx

I'm going back to class tonight after 5 weeks!! I have had some terible family news and my sons 4th birthday which has resulted in a fair bit of awful eating!
I've been back on track 100% since Monday and looking at the scales this morning (I can't help it, there is no way I could live without scales at home) I think I may have only put on about a pound - all things considered I can live with that!
If my baby will let me I might try and do some hardcore housework today, I seem to find it the best kind of exercise!
Good luck to everyone weighing in today xx

Good luck for tonight and well done you for keeping on going.

Lost 1/2lb. My lowest loss since I started. I guess that it is because I am so close to goal and I do know that I was more 'relaxed' with my food last week.

Still - a loss is a loss!!!

3lbs to go....

Good luck to all Thursday weighers :-D xx

*waves* Hi Thursday girls! I'm new to the Thurs thread (was a tues girl, but my class moved!) i'm going at 2pm today so will let you know how i go. i'm expecting a gain as i've been naughty and it's STILL * week!!

well done ladies so far! x

4.5 off for me :D
and its still * week so must be doing somethin right?! xx
Good luck Thursday buddies! xxx

wow! WELL DONE! that's fabulous! x

Back