Thursday Weighers

Good luck Claireh!!! keep us updated! x

i lost 2lb! YAY! so shocked!

and i got slimmer of the month for May :) :) :)

i lost 2lb! YAY! so shocked!

and i got slimmer of the month for May :) :) :)

woooooo hooo! well done hun, seee thursday weighers are the best!!! you should be very proud of yourself, thats awesome. x

thanks gorgeous! I'm so pleased!!

I lost 1 & a half today! Bit disappointed cos that's the least i've lost so far. But hey, it's a step in the right direction so still smiling :) x

AFTER 6 TAKE AWAYS..............................................

I STAYED THE SAME!!!!

i think i might need to work extraq extra hard this week so it doesnt show :)

woooow i lost 3.5lbs got my 3stone sticker!!!!! soooo happy!

I lost 4.5lb this week :) xx

just another 1lb off tonight for me pretty good considering what ive packed away food wise this week

Hey Applejack - I lost another 1lb too this week and like you, have had a bit of synful week! Just 2lb's to go to my 1 stone sticker and a further 2lb to my club 10. Still enjoying the plan too! Have a great week everyone.

Put on 1lb over 2 weeks, not really stuck to it so i'm happy.

Well done to everyone else :)

well done everyone xx

cheers BB!!! well done to every one else as well! xxx

Yeah sorry guys was in one of my absent minded moods last night. Everyone has done bloody fantastic with some great losses.

Well done everyone sorry again! :D

I stayed the same :(

It was * week I guess... but finished a few days ago and not been very happy recently so decided to have a sneaky weigh this morning to cheer myself up

It said put on a pound :(

I know that isn't a reliable indicator but i'm feeling worse the more weight I lose it seems so was just looking for a boost

Good luck for Thursday everyone..I think I'm going to need it!

xxxxx

I stayed the same :(

It was * week I guess... but finished a few days ago and not been very happy recently so decided to have a sneaky weigh this morning to cheer myself up

It said put on a pound :(

I know that isn't a reliable indicator but i'm feeling worse the more weight I lose it seems so was just looking for a boost

Good luck for Thursday everyone..I think I'm going to need it!

xxxxx

Hey Bashful - you sound really unhappy.
Everyone is probably going to say 'don't do it' for mid-week weighing....but I know that I do.
Two weeks ago, I got really downhearted about it and even remember texting one of my SW buddies, that unless I had a mystery overnight 2lb weight loss, that I would sts.
Well...guess what....I did! I lost 2 1/2lbs that week.
The only thing that you can take from this, is that Thursday may go well for you after all.
Alternatively, see Ellebear's post about monthly weight loss totals.
Keep smiling - it will go. x

awwww i agree, it's so hard not to weigh yourself, i do it. i do it on so many different scales though so i don't really take too much notice apart from my SW scales.

stick with it 100% and i bet you have a loss on Thurs :) good luck! x

Back