Thursday Weighers

Reached my 1 stone today! So happy! 2 more to go! Yay! :)

Hey everyone this was my first weigh tonight and Ive lost 3.5lb which im over the moon with as I said id be glad with 2lb loss so im really pleased.. plus ive done no exercise at all so next week ill be doing more exercise to get a better loss :) xx well done everyone else on yous losses x

i am ashamed to say i lost just half a lb tonight - not like everyone else!!! still chipping away at it, but have had a strange week so not too upset - would have liked more, but half a pound is a LOSS! x

Well done Hun, 1/2 lb is awesome after your super dooper loss last week aswell! An inspiration u r my lovely!! Xxx

Hi everyone,

I've had my first weigh in last night and lost 6 lb i'm really pleased. Boo x

G2BFaF- what an amazing loss, what plan did you follow this week? CB well done on your loss,thats great and that was doing Green this week? Sorry to be nosey, just doing EE at the moment and have thread going to see what plan gives the best losses. x

Hi EF, yeah ive been doing a few more green days the past couple of weeks, when i started i stuck to all red days for a few months and i started to plateau a bit, so I was advised to "mix it up" - ive never tried EE but i think thats because i dont really understand it :eek: and I like my 2 HEBs!! so yeah, ive been doing mostly greens, popping the odd red day in and just trying lots of different foods etc - seems to have done the trick!!!! You are doing fab aswell, keep up the good work!! xxxx

maybe i need to do a green week - not sure my OH would like that tho - he loves a bit of steak :) haha! worth a thought though....x

Well done to all of us who weigh in on Thursday. Moving on to next week :)

Hi there, can I join in please?

Started SW 8 weeks ago and so far have lost 12 and a half pounds, whoop!

Feels great, just another 3 stone to go :eek:

Good luck to you all, have been lurking on here for the past couple of months but you seem like such a lovely lot i thought i's join in :)

week 1 -2lbs:)
week 2 -3lbs:p
week 3 -1.5 lbs :)
week 4 +1.5 lbs :((star week)
week 5 -4.5 lbs :D
week 6 STS :sigh:
week 7 -3lbs :D

Hi there, can I join in please?

Started SW 8 weeks ago and so far have lost 12 and a half pounds, whoop!

Feels great, just another 3 stone to go :eek:

Good luck to you all, have been lurking on here for the past couple of months but you seem like such a lovely lot i thought i's join in :)

week 1 -2lbs:)
week 2 -3lbs:p
week 3 -1.5 lbs :)
week 4 +1.5 lbs :((star week)
week 5 -4.5 lbs :D
week 6 STS :sigh:
week 7 -3lbs :D

Welcome, you are doing very well. Good luck next week :)

Thanks AdsNan...good luck to you too...onwards and downwards! :eatdrink023:xx

Heres hoping :) I'm still trying to find where I can get the weight loss stickers to put against my 1/2 stone, at least its taking my mind off eating at the moment I am craving chocolate like never before. May have to have my Hi-Fi bar early.

Thu 10 June Weigh In

160.5 lbs
Have been struggling to get to 15 -anything forhing for ages now.
: (
next week I guess
:sigh:

Yes, thanks finally did it but it seemed a bit more difficult than I thought perhaps it because I use an Apple so sometimes the procedures aren't quite the same :)

Back