Thursday Weighers

Good Luck for tomorrow Thursday Weighers :) xx

I'm nervous today. first 'real' weigh in since my hen weekend. gulp.

Good luck Team Thursday! I weigh in tonight so will update later xxx

Hi im moving from a Tuesday to Thursday if thats ok? Hit a brick wall in terms of weight loss so decided to start afresh today! Still have my stone loss however I had lost 18lbs! Ah well!!!

1lb on this week - damn * week!
Ill get me 5 stone next week, well thats what im aiming for anyways! good luck Thursday Weighers!!! xxx

i stayed the same. i STAYED THE SAME!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo pleased! WAHOOOOO!! *dances*

i stayed the same. i STAYED THE SAME!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo pleased! WAHOOOOO!! *dances*

well done woodsy that's great seeing as you were worried :)

Don't worry about the gain CB star week is a bugger! And Well done to Changing man as well that is a great first week! Well done 10st10lbs as well on your loss.

And welcome to the Thursday weighers sallyannetag

It's mine this week and i have not been eating entirely to plan if anything i have not been eating enough so i doubt i'll have a loss, i'd be happy to just stay the same as last week.

I also have an ulcer in the roof of my mouth which has put me off eating a bit as well.

Anyways GOOD LUCK ALL THURSDAY WEIGHERS!!!!!

I'll post later when i get my result.

1lb on this week - damn * week!
Ill get me 5 stone next week, well thats what im aiming for anyways! good luck Thursday Weighers!!! xxx

Wow that's fantastic, well done you. I get weighed tonight will post back then, hope I've lost another 1lb

I lost 1lb, taking me below target.
Got to try and eat more this week - just feels so weird.
Good luck to all of you Thursday weighers. xx

How fantastic to be at Target I remember that feeling 10 years ago :( Well done, I'm sure how you are going you will have no trouble maintaining :)

thanks girls! and well done everyone! x

Well done girls :D I have my weigh in tonight.. Im nervous this week! I hope I havent put any on, even losing half a pound would be good :) Ill let you know how I get on x

Well i am back from weigh in and i gained half pound:(:(

I'm not totally demotivated as i am on * week and i wasn't 100% on plan so really it's a good thing i didn't gain more.

But i am going to do seven full days next week on plan and i am gonna challenge myself to do red days all week as i am normally an extra easy girl (i feel like the challenge will keep me interested)

Here's to next week and a better result :cross:

Back