Thursday Weighers

Lost 4lbs this week after a horrendous gain of 9lbs (didn't go to class for 2 months). Feels good to be back on track and seeing positive results! :D

Lost 2.5 lbs well chuffed with that. Hopefully it will help in case I gain next week with my birthday celebrations

Another week, another SIX pounds. A stone in a fortnight, can hardly believe it.

CHanging Man WOW you are a changing!!!! What an amazing loss! You are well on your way there!

well done to Adsnan and HoneyOC on your losses.

Nevermind Ellebear we all have blips x

EB 2lbs is great given that at the start of the week you were looking at 6! You'll have that off next week! I stayed the same - happy with that given it's * week xx

gained 2lbs this week - totally expected xxx

Its never as bad when you are expecting it. You get gutted when you have gained and have stuck to the plan all week! I'm sure you will get that off next week, don't worry about it we all do it. It may be my turn next week.

Hi there, i gained a lil half pound this week, not as bad as expected for *week!

so all in all quite happy...now to try to stop myself from eating everything in sight for the next week!!!

congrats to all who had losses this week

week 1 -2lbs:)
week 2 -3lbs:p
week 3 -1.5 lbs :)
week 4 +1.5 lbs :((star week)
week 5 -4.5 lbs :D
week 6 STS :sigh:
week 7 -3lbs :D
week 8 +0.5lb :doh:

xx

Hi there, i gained a lil half pound this week, not as bad as expected for *week!

so all in all quite happy...now to try to stop myself from eating everything in sight for the next week!!!

congrats to all who had losses this week

week 1 -2lbs:)
week 2 -3lbs:p
week 3 -1.5 lbs :)
week 4 +1.5 lbs :((star week)
week 5 -4.5 lbs :D
week 6 STS :sigh:
week 7 -3lbs :D
week 8 +0.5lb :doh:

xx

I am sure you will be fine, you could always tie your hands behind your back :D Good luck for the week coming.

Lol AdsNan, i think i might have to, to be honest am feeling a bit disturbed that i'm feeling like this...hopefully when *week is over then will be back on track

would be horrible to start putting it back on again!
x

Hiya, this was my second weigh in and I lost 2.5 lb so well chuffed and i got slimmer of the week! Boo x

Lol AdsNan, i think i might have to, to be honest am feeling a bit disturbed that i'm feeling like this...hopefully when *week is over then will be back on track

would be horrible to start putting it back on again!
x

You won't do that, we wont let you :) Come on you can do this, back on track this week.

2 1/2 pounds off for me after a 100% week, can't pretend I'm not a little disappointed but considering I was expecting a gain from my scales then its all good - going to step up the excercise and eat a bit more next week and see what happens as I've not been having all my HEX A or B choices and not having all my syns either.

I lost 2 and a half this week! Really pleased because I did not expect that, i've had a bad week! Strange!
Well done everyone xxx

half pound on this week. Expected more as was also my * week and have been craving bread something terrible. Hopefully a good loss next week. Well done everyone!

me you and Kiltgirl all had a small half pound put on this week and all on star week, i see a trend here methinks

Well done everyone :)

For the first time in a couple of weeks ive finally lost a bit, 2 and half pounds off.

Due to exams ive not really been watching what ive eaten, ive eatten it then thought i shouldn't have done that, but it's too late.
Trying to get back on track now though :) Exams are over wooo

what is the fastforward thing?

Back