Thursday Weighers

Forgot to post his on Thursday night - I've lost 2.1/2lb this week, whoop whoop! Boo xx

Well done and keep up the good work :)

I haven't tried the EE plan as I know the R/G works for me though I should say I use Red most days. A Lot of people at the club I go to use it though with great success so if I plateau I will have to get it explained to me and give it a go. Well done for getting back on track it's not always easy to do that :(

Thank you, I usually struggle for weeks to get back on track, I find it harder if I have gained during the week rather than maintained.
The red and green have always been good for me, I don't want to be forced into something that I am unsure of if the old plan is still working for me. I might ask her why she thinks I should change to EE while I am doing ok on the others...

Thank you, I usually struggle for weeks to get back on track, I find it harder if I have gained during the week rather than maintained.
The red and green have always been good for me, I don't want to be forced into something that I am unsure of if the old plan is still working for me. I might ask her why she thinks I should change to EE while I am doing ok on the others...

If you are not confident about doing it then don't! It is important that you feel confident in what you are doing :) sometimes it's a psychological thing as well as physical you need to be positive so it's important you are happy with the plan you are following

Hi guys.. i will try to read back over older posts tomorrow to try to get an idea of how ye all getting on..

i hope you dont mind if i join you all.. im needing ALOT of support and motivational ideas to keep me on track as i just cant seem to stick to it at all.. i have pcos and i do feel that is a small part to play in my weight problems... anyone any advice for the next couple of days before weigh in to ensure i lose this week and to get the ball finally in motion....

Thursday weigher here - does anyone else have a thursday routine?
Mine is grill-up breakfast, fruit for lunch and snacks and then nothing but drinks until weighin at 7pm. Same specially bought light material dress each week (what'll I do when the weather is cold?). Quick pee in the loo at the venue, and then hold my breath whilst on the scales!

Mad isn't it but I bet Im not the only one!

Nope I do it too, fruit for breakfast with a muller light and then a sushi thing that I buy from tesco for lunch and then just some drink.
Wee before I go and convince myself I have pout on weight all day until I finally step on the dreaded scales :)

Thursday weigher here - does anyone else have a thursday routine?
Mine is grill-up breakfast, fruit for lunch and snacks and then nothing but drinks until weighin at 7pm. Same specially bought light material dress each week (what'll I do when the weather is cold?). Quick pee in the loo at the venue, and then hold my breath whilst on the scales!

Mad isn't it but I bet Im not the only one!

Definitely not the only one...lol Thursday is my 0 syn day (well up until weigh in anyway...lol) and definitely wear light clothes (made that mistake once and when I got home and weighed my clothes on my scales they weighed 4 1/2 lbs....eekkk)

I'm similar to you with your rituals and definitely making sure the loo break has happened before I run out the door for my 5.30 date with the scales...lol.

Do any of you have a treat after weigh in?

White Magnum mmmmmmm :gimi: Chocolate and ice-cream all rolled into one, what more could a girl want? Bring on thursday night!!!!

lol Magnum good (will just be a moment while I have a Hommer moment....lol)

Have you seen the advert for the new magnum with the brownie bits in? It looks so totally gorg but I reckon its 1/2 stone on a stick...lol

Good luck all Team Thursday! I WI tonight and just need an ickle half for my 2 stone award! Will report back later xxx

Have you seen the advert for the new magnum with the brownie bits in? It looks so totally gorg but I reckon its 1/2 stone on a stick...lol

Yes I've seen that. It looks like heaven doesn't it?
I'm a bit of a nightmare for lollies and ice-cream. I have started buying the orange Del-Monte lollies they are lovely, refreshing, only 3 1/2 syns and better still half price in tesco at the moment :D

Yes I've seen that. It looks like heaven doesn't it?
I'm a bit of a nightmare for lollies and ice-cream. I have started buying the orange Del-Monte lollies they are lovely, refreshing, only 3 1/2 syns and better still half price in tesco at the moment :D
lol I know what you mean. My hubby is really struggling so I bought him mini milks as they're only 1.5 each but my 18 month old niece keeps eating them when she comes to visit....lol

What time is your WI today? Mine's at 5.30 so gotta be good until then :sigh: lol

xxx

What time is your WI today? Mine's at 5.30 so gotta be good until then :sigh: lol

xxx

Mine is at 7pm, I can't wait coz Im starving haha. Seriously though I always get really nervous on a thursday even when I have had a 100% week so in theory should lose weight.

Like I said in my food diary.....Poo!!!
I've been good all week, no cheating and only lost 1lb. I'm blaming water retention. :sigh:

xxx

Just back from WI and I've lost 2 lb and was also Slimmer of the Week so I'm well chuffed :) Only need to lose 1 lb to get my stone award so heres hoping :) Good luck everyone

What a great week everyone seems to be having weigh in last night and I lost 1 1/2llb thats my Stone Award too!

I've lost 1 1/2 for the last few weeks, but its steady and all adds up.

Lost 3lbs this week, and got my first sticker for half a stone, so very pleased :)

Back