Thursday Weighers

Well done Linda - keep collecting those stickers, your book will soon be covered in them - there are ladies in my class with books like that - I want mine to be all glittery too! Your losses are really consistent I'm gonna have a look at your food diary if you have started one!

What a great week everyone seems to be having weigh in last night and I lost 1 1/2llb thats my Stone Award too!

I've lost 1 1/2 for the last few weeks, but its steady and all adds up.

You're so right. I guess I shouldn't winge too much as I still lost 1lb as opposed to put on. It's just i'm sooooo impatient and wanted all the weight off yesterday....lol

I got my 2 stone award last night!!! Lost 2lbs! Now just need to find a sticker.... xxxx

Well done to everyone for losing weight this week and well done to everyone who didnt for sticking with it!
Does anybody else think this heat helps with the weight loss?
:)

Congrats everyone. I'm just jumping in here and hoping to get more involved! Joined SW back in April and I've been a bit slow so far but committed to get my weight loss moving again.

Down -1.5lb last night. -8.5lb in total.

Hi everyone!

I didn't post last weeks weigh in results as i had friends visiting and haven't been online much.

Last week i lost 0.5lbs which takes care of the 0.5lbs i gained the week before.

This week i lost 2lbs! Making my total loss so far 12.5lbs.

I lost 9 and a half pounds this week, 59 pounds in 16 weeks really happy with that :D

Good luck for today everyone :fingerscrossed:

As usual I'm dreading it. Thinking there will be no change (or a small gain) this week, even though it's not deserved. Will probably starve myself the rest of the day.

well i dont know about you but I think any weight is hard to shift and keep off... i have yo yo dieted for years and finally found something that i know i can stick to.. id rather loose 1 pound a week and be happy and it stay off than 4/5 pound a week (which is probably mainly water) and put it straight back on as soon as i have a bad day... ignore your consultant try a different group... you dont need discouragment like that! x

Does anybody else think this heat helps with the weight loss?
:)

Personally I think it's having a detrimental effect on me lol been stuck in bed a lot the past few weeks. :mad:

Lost 4 today which makes up for last week plus 2... can't really work out what's going on but as I'm not too mobile 2 pounds a week so far is ace I guess...

I'm with the person who wants it off nownownow though lol

Good luck those of you yet to weigh in

xxx

well i dont know about you but I think any weight is hard to shift and keep off... i have yo yo dieted for years and finally found something that i know i can stick to.. id rather loose 1 pound a week and be happy and it stay off than 4/5 pound a week (which is probably mainly water) and put it straight back on as soon as i have a bad day... ignore your consultant try a different group... you dont need discouragment like that! x

I'm definitely with that

*nods*

xxx

WI for me tonight too -

Good Luck to everyone.

1.5 off for me & I was Slimmer of the Week :D

Think it was only cos it was a very small class otherwise doubt it would have been me :eek:

Back