Thursday Weighers

OMG I cant believe it (feel like Victor Meldrew) Just come back from WI and ive lost 8lb. (I gained 5lb last week) had to get on twice as i couldnt believe it. This is the biggest single loss I have had so far and I am sure some must be fluid but I have stuck to the plan riggidly, I hope to continue momentum and lose 2lb next week. well chuffed.

Hi guys!

a) lost 3lbs this week
b) got my 3 stone award
c) got my first EVER SOTW award (after 37 weeks!!!)

To say i am over the moon does not come close - esp after getting engaged last week too!!!! i love it!

xxxx

well done all Thursday weighers
Yellowbird, thats fab
I lost 0.5lb!

Only 1/2lb this week. Not fantastic but it's still a loss and heading in the right direction.

Only 1/2lb this week. Not fantastic but it's still a loss and heading in the right direction.

Any kind of loss is good, no-one ever said it was easy and we know it isn't :sigh: Well done, keep it up

2 lb lost so its 15lbs in total and I've got my 1 stone award. So pleased :D To everyone on here thanks for all your support it means so much to me and everyone else I'm sure, couldnt do it without you :thankyou:

Hi guys!

a) lost 3lbs this week
b) got my 3 stone award
c) got my first EVER SOTW award (after 37 weeks!!!)

To say i am over the moon does not come close - esp after getting engaged last week too!!!! i love it!

xxxx

Wow what a great result on all fronts!! You are doing fantastic x

well done everyone u r doing brilliantly xxx

Lost 1lb, a bit dejected but know where I went wrong. Read a quote in new mag that I want to share with you:

'A dripping tap still fills a bucket'.

Ali xxx

Try not to feel dejected, I know its easier said than done, been there and got the tee-shirt :) You're a lb lighter than you were last week.

1.5 off for me & I was Slimmer of the Week :D

Think it was only cos it was a very small class otherwise doubt it would have been me :eek:

Well done and dont put yourself down you were Slimmer of the Week and deserved it. It may have been a small class because the ones that didn't go knew they'd put weight on ;) So pat yourself on the back.

OMG I cant believe it (feel like Victor Meldrew) Just come back from WI and ive lost 8lb. (I gained 5lb last week) had to get on twice as i couldnt believe it. This is the biggest single loss I have had so far and I am sure some must be fluid but I have stuck to the plan riggidly, I hope to continue momentum and lose 2lb next week. well chuffed.

That is absolutely fantastic, well done!! Hope the journey continues downward for you :)

Well done this week everyone!

I lost 0.5lb. Started to feel a bit dejected but then remembered it's -9lb in total on SW and -21lb from my all time heaviest. So it's still coming off and heading in the right direction. I will get there!

Well done this week everyone!

I lost 0.5lb. Started to feel a bit dejected but then remembered it's -9lb in total on SW and -21lb from my all time heaviest. So it's still coming off and heading in the right direction. I will get there!

Yes you will as you have the determination :)

First weigh in,
have lost 4lb,
had hoped for more being so big,
but its a step in right direction I guess

That's a great first week! Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get to grips with the plan too.

You should be aiming to average a healthly 1-2lb loss a week. That adds up to between 52 and 104lbs in 12months! Think slow, steady and long term- that's how you learn how to keep it off!

Well done everyone for you losses and for all the STS's. I had a lb gain this week but i know what i did and i am back on plan 100% this week.

I'm working toward my 1st award so i am focused and working hard.

Back