Thursday Weighers

Hey everyone,

I have a Thursday weigh in too can I join the Thursday weigh in club!

Claire

:cross: are we all ready for today? I don't know why but even though I've stuck to plan all week I still feel really nervous getting on them thar scales - is it just me? am I weird? hmmm :hmm:

Hello fellow Thursday weighers!

Well this week I lost 1 pound. Wish I could get more off per week but it just won't happen! Crawling along! But I suppose that 1lb is better than no lbs!

So onwards and upwards! Good luck everyone else who WI today,will be back later to see how you all got on!!

Claire x

Congrats on the loss Claire. Do you have an early class or going it alone?

pammyd - I always get nervous on WI day, even if I've been good! You are not alone lol x

Dreading tonight as I've not been following. Kids birthday, adult party etc knocked me off at the start of the week. Sort of in 'holiday' mode. Despite what the scales say tonight, can't wait for 100% next week!

Good luck everyone x

Hi! I WI in tonight and a little bit nervous as even though I have followed the plan, had only 80 syns this week and at least 5 speed foods per day my scales are saying I've gained weight this week! :cry: So I'm feeling a bit :eek: Will update tonight on actual outcome!

Hey Lorraine :)

I am doing it on my own- I wish I could afford a class as I think I would be loosing more but money won't stretch at the moment.

I can't seem to get more than a pound off a week which is really starting to annoy me!

Good Luck with weigh in tonight :)

Claire x

10st10lb - Know that feeling all to well. Here's hoping you can turn it around this week (((hug))) Any plans to change anything?

Off to have some melon & strawberries ....

Had my weigh in this morning and lost 2.5lbs. It was flicking between 2.5 and 3lbs but happy with 2.5
Seems eating more superfree stuff and bumping my syns up worked :)
Good luck for those weighing in tonight x

Ah, thanks Louise:)

Leelea, well done on yours.

Also, my DD has weighed herself on the Wii and she's lost 2lbs. I know though that she hasn't been doing it properly when she's not been here but it's a loss for her.

Hi! I WI in tonight and a little bit nervous as even though I have followed the plan, had only 80 syns this week and at least 5 speed foods per day my scales are saying I've gained weight this week! :cry: So I'm feeling a bit :eek: Will update tonight on actual outcome!

That always happens with me, so I try to eat pretty healthy during the day and dont pick on anything and by the evening I have usually gone down about 2lbs.
Fingers crossed this will happen for you too :)

1lb on this week

Only 1/2 lb off this week. Probably a good thing that I am having 5 days off next week due to trip to Euro Disney, hoping that when I come back and go straight back on to the plan it will give my system a jolt and and show me a loss on the scales :(

Okay, just back from weigh in and I have lost 2 lb this week. fairly happy with that. hope for another 2lb next week.

Back