Thursday Weighers

Am just back and I've lost another 1 1/2lb. Wasn't expecting it as I've had some slips I think. DD will be weighing herself on the Wii later on.

Good luck everyone else and well done to everyone so far.

I lost 2lb this week.. Got my Club 10 & 1 and a half stone award!! Good week! x

Well done all you losers! :p :D

I WI tonight... a bit nervous. Not because I think I've put on but because I've been doing the fishy week thing and hoping for a decent loss so will be disappointed with anything less than 3Ib. Ah well, I shall see what I shall see. :D

Woo hoo!! I lost 2lb and got my stone sticker. Yippee!!

Well done everyone on their weight loss

xxx

Lost 2lbs this week :)

Started tonight .............. weighed in at 15 stone 2lbs, gotta a long way to go..........

weight.png

Last edited:
Down just 0.5lb this week. Not too bad, feel ok with that as it's * week.

4 lb off this week got my stone sticker ! Plus got slimmer of the week for the second time! 4th week :) x

yooooooo well done all i have 2.5lbs off now .... hoping for 2lbs next week for my 4 and half stone award!!!!!!!!!!

1.5lb loss for me last night - well chuffed :D

Well, I finished my fish week and what were the results of WI I here you cry? 0.5Ib off. sucks. Not convinced it entirely down to 'the plan' I think it's me- looking back at my weight losses no matter what I do I have a good loss one week, the an small loss (or even an unexpected gain!) the next. And this week was definitely one where I was scheduled a rubbish loss (and at least it wasn't a gain!) Ah, well. It'll show next week. It will.

onwards and downwards.

Just wanted to say congratulations to everyone here for your results, a loss is a loss - end of!! xx

Back