Thursday Weighers

-3lbs for me this week, got my 1 stone award, and slimmer of the week, so good result :)

hello all

this week I have lost 1.5 lb. not as much as i would have liked as i have a heavy weekend away from home food and drink wise. i will aim for damage limitation for next week.

1lb off last night which is good for me as just before * week so usually STS!

Aiming for a biggy next week to hurtle me towards 3 1/2 stone award for my friends wedding!!

Extra good this week!

Well done all!

xx

1lb off last night which is good for me as just before * week so usually sts!

Aiming for a biggy next week to hurtle me towards 3 1/2 stone award for my friends wedding!!

Extra good this week!

Well done all!

Xx

just noticed our stats are very similar, and our losses too - good luck babes xxxx

just noticed our stats are very similar, and our losses too - good luck babes xxxx

Thanks Hun!

You live nearby too! I'm in central Brum!

Must admit to having the odd read through your diary from time to time!

You are doing so well too!!

If you want spooky tho you should compare mine and funcurls stats - same start weight, date and height - although she is steaming ahead of me a bit these last few weeks!!

xx

Gutted. 1.5lbs on this week. Do not know were it came from. I ate fish three times, stuck to plan, walked 3 times etc. I think it also might be because I had pasta twice. It just doesn't agree with me, so I'm going mostly red this week to see if I can correct the gain. Oh well ......

It *might* be fluid (* came last Wed for 4 days). I last put on 21st June and before that 31st May.

Thanks Hun!

You live nearby too! I'm in central Brum!

Must admit to having the odd read through your diary from time to time!

You are doing so well too!!

If you want spooky tho you should compare mine and funcurls stats - same start weight, date and height - although she is steaming ahead of me a bit these last few weeks!!

xx

Yeah we all must have started the same time - i am MUCH heavier than you both though.....!!

I used to live in Brum (centre) too, i miss it sometimes, but love where we are now!

thanks re the support - i shall keep my eye out for your diary and stalk you a bit back :) xxxx

Put on 2 1/2 last week but not to fussed was on holiday am back on it straight away :) ! hoping for 3 next week :) fingers crossed x

Hey there, had a major wobble last week and went right off plan, think it's because i had a such a good couple of weeks prior to that, and just half a pound from club 10...

was quite relieved to have only put 1.5lbs on, only just back on plan today, i guess you got to take the highs with the lows in this game

have a good week everyone xx:D

Good luck at WI everyone, am expecting a gain this week as have only been on plan 1 day out of the past 2 weeks...

getting my largeass back on the wagon today...(again) xx

WI- for me tonight. Not sure what to expect as was away from class last week and was subsequently only 50% good :p have been all good this week but I am due one of my bad weeks where I either gain,sts or have tiny loss for no particular reason. Oh well, I shall see what I shall see :p

Back