Thursday Weighers

Just got back from weigh in and......I LOST 7 1/2 I am sooo happy! been so good and been swimming loads :) Got my 1 1/2 sticker !
X

Wow, that's a fab loss Billie:D

STS this week. Actually not bad as I was off plan completely Friday & Saturday...

1lb lost this week which is pretty good. I'm only 1lb away from my club 10 so that's my target for next week.

Well done everyone on your losses today

xxx

Lost 3lbs this week and got my Club 10 :D Funny how I wasn't confident before I went to WI, it just goes to show. Hope all Thursday Weighers do well. We are all on the same journey, the ups sometimes the downs but we're doing it together.

0.5lbs off this week. I was expecting it as my scales weigh exactly the same as SW and I weighed this morning and before I left for SW tonight. To be honest last Thursday morning I had only lost 2lbs but then didn't have time to eat all day so I think the extra pound was just emptiness!! I think I actualy lost 2lbs last week not 3 and 1.5 this week so I am quite happy with that.

I feel thinner this week for sure :D

yipppeeeeee 2.5lbs off !!!

Oooh boogerations, having depressed myself by checking the scales the other day (since removed the battery from said demonic device) have been to my WI this evening and :( gained 1.5lbs ?????? and I don't know why, checked my diary against the weeks I have lost 1.5-2lbs and the only thing really different is that over the past week I haven't gone over 7 syns let alone on some days even get to 5 (SW does what it says on the tin and I don't get hungry so don't feel the urge to have anything synful!). Maybe it is the curly wurleys I didn't have any last week!!!!

lost a pound this week. quite pleased as i didnt have enough super speed or superfree plus a naughty thai green curry :(

STS this week. Bit gutted as only 1/2lb to go for my stone award (& a further 2 for Club 10). Consultant says that this (and small losses) is common when approaching awards. Oh well, determined for next week!

very bad girl. have been to a posh wedding for weekend, all food and drink supplied and I took full adavantage. big and i mean big weight gain. 6lb on for me. will try to get it off now.bugger

Hi was my first WI after starting the plan last wk an lost 4.5lbs!!
I've tried SW b4 but there was no EE then wow how good is it now!!
Only hope I can keep it up lol x

Back