Thursday Weighers

Well done loungelizard! What a great surprise! I've weighed in early and and thrilled to have lost 2 and a half lbs this week - esp as it's * week too! Have worked for it though! Good luck everyone for your weigh ins too!!

Thank you and well done on your loss:D

Well done Loungelizard and 10st10. An STS for me this week. Not surprised as I have been pretty naughty plus lost 3lbs last week. Good luck to everyone else!

I don't understand this diet!!! Didn't think that I would get shot of 3lbs today!!! Well done everyone else that has sent the pounds packing

Lost 2lbs this week. Needed 3 for my stone shiny but I'll get it next week

I lost 2lbs woo hoo!!! I'm sooo pleased after a three week run of only loosing a pound.

Well done everyone on your losses

xxx

Half a pound off for me... Am determined to break this rut next WI by being extremely strict this week with my food optimising, and walking lots :) Wish me luck!

Well done everyone else who has already weighed in and best of luck to anyone left for today! xxx

Good luck, I hope it works for you :)

Just got back from WI and I've gained a lb this week. Cant complain really as I've just realised this is the first time my chart has shown a gain. I've had a weekend in London and a week in the caravan. When I got home on Sunday I went on the scales at home so that I could monitor the 'damage' and the scales showed a gain of 2 and 3/4lbs went back on plan on Monday and have managed to shed 1 and 3/4 lbs then so that's not bad. I need to stay on plan until Monday as then I am taking my daughter in law out for her birthday and the rest of the week we are going for days out with the grandson so there may be the odd 'Hot Dog' on the menu :)

Hey everyone!! I'm new to the forum, i have not long joined slimming world on the extra easy plan. Tonight was weigh in night and i am sooooooo ecstatic that i lost 5lb. I am over the moon, my total loss since joining is 13+1/2lbs in 4 weeks! :D

Well done Tea & Toast!

Gained 2.5lb this week. To be expected. * week and feeling totally bloated. Looking forward to a new week!

Well done Tea & Toast!

Gained 2.5lb this week. To be expected. * week and feeling totally bloated. Looking forward to a new week!

Thankyou :D i'm looking forward to my stone sticker next week. I like shiny sticker's!!

Ah, the dreaded * week!!! I'm sure that 2.5lbs will have vanished again by next weeks WI. Good Luck to you and everyone for the week ahead!

I lost a lb this week! My first week on slimming world. Very pleased, I know it's not much but it feels like a big deal to me. My idea of dieting has always been very warped, so to be actually eating healthy and losing some weight feels really great! :D

Hi All

Dreaded * week for me too - gained 1/2 lb......oh well, will loose it next week! Bit miffed as was determined to get my Club 10 last night. Have a good week everyone.

Back