Thursday Weighers

Slimming World - 1st weigh in tomorrow

Hi there,

I am joining slimming world for the first time tomorrow. Weigh ins are on a Thursday evening. I have never dont this before and I am excited about it (i know I dont get out much lol)

I think I might be 14st 7lbs, Im not sure, but will obviously find out tomorrow.

looking forward to sharing with you all on my / our weight loss journey of support!

Chat soon
Fattymcfat ;)

Hey

Hi Kristin,

Well done on your weight loss, what an inspiration, go you!

Thank you for your words of encouragement & positiveness...

I heard that people are not starving on SW, which is what I need with my gym workouts...

keep me updated on how you are getting on -well done again..

I will be checking in tomorrow evening - with my weight, so fingers crossed for me:D

Chat soon
Fatty:D

newbie...

I joined slimming world last thursday so its my first weigh in tomorrow. I've been following the extra easy plan and have been really strict with myself, only having on average, 5 syns a day all week. But all day today I've been really bloated as my period I'd due in a couple of days. Do u think this will now affect my weight tomorrow? I really hope not :-( x

EEEEK!!!! I have been good all week and should have no reason to worry so i was really looking forward to WI this week until all the usual warning signs of *week have started to appear :( Now i'm a little scared about how it might affect my weight, i was okay last time but i can't help thinking my body was still in shock from the change of diet! Ahhhh sorry about the mini rant lol, finger's crossed!

Good Luck to you all for your WI, hoping the scales are kind to you all. :D

I joined slimming world last thursday so its my first weigh in tomorrow. I've been following the extra easy plan and have been really strict with myself, only having on average, 5 syns a day all week. But all day today I've been really bloated as my period I'd due in a couple of days. Do u think this will now affect my weight tomorrow? I really hope not :-( x

Hi and welcome :) Your period may well affect your weight loss but it doesn't with everyone but at least you're prepared for it and if it does it will show a good loss next week anyway. Good luck.

GO TEAM THURSDAY!!!!!

I've got a little gain coming tonight at weigh in this week - know why (* week and takeouts!) and so wont be cheering later!!! :) but onwards and downwards!!!!

xxx

I'm back to class tonight after 3 weeks off! I have been on holiday and finding it really hard to get back on track!

Sclaes this morning showed a 4lb gain :cry::cry::cry::cry:
which by tonight will probably have increased by 1 or 2lbs even though the plan is to eat as little as physically possible!

All I can hope is that this is the kick up the bum that I need to get back on the wagon and set the skinny girl free!!!

Well, I've put 1lb on. Am due * week and I was also wearing full length jeans rather than the 3/4 - so that's my excuse -lols

Also realised I've only done 20 odd minutes on the Wii this week as well.

Good luck everyone else.

Last edited:
Well just got back from first weigh in. Lost 2 pounds, was hoping for more but I'm so bloated due to period. I suppose its still a loss though, going in the right direction!! I might try the green and original days this week (instead of extra easy) can I ask everyone.... Which plan gives you better weight loss red and green or extra easy?

Joining SW tonight

Hi there,

I am joining SW tonight after work.. got my period in the middle of the night last night... and I havent got a clue what my weight is... Im guessing 201lbs... My goal is 157lb...

Will check in later.. good luck to everyone today :D

Fatty:)

Just back from standing on the scales and have stayed the same this week. I know I haven't eaten a lot apart from the excess syns on Saturday.

I've been maintaining my diary, maybe I need to eat more syns?

0.5 off for me ladies, good luch everyone

0.5 pound off for me too which i'm amazed at as I feel so bloated. I was so sure i'd stayed the same. Not due for * week so not sure why feeling so blurrr.

Anyway well done everyone on your losses and if you've had a little gain, it will drop off next week.

xxx

Back