Thursday Weighers

A pound off for me not bad considering I was away for the week!! :D

Well done all you losers and commiserations to you gainers! I STS'ed for the second week running. Not too downhearted cos I'm losing in inches though. My fat is just rearranging itself lol!

1.5lbs off for me this week - pleased as I've not been 100% well. Just a tiny half pound to go for my Club 10. Determined to get it next week before my hols!

Have a good week everyone.

weigh in

Hi Ladies

Well done on the weigh ins- well it was my first night at SW last night and I weigh 14st 9lb (also got my period on Weds night)... but wasnt shocked...

My goal is 10st 7lb...

Am on the Extra Easy and its going grand today.. im not hungry which is wonderful and havent used any syns yet.. keeping them for later for dinner ...:) tomato ketchup etc etc..

Chat soon and until next week:)

Fatty:)

Sorry to hear of the bereavement brainsprain (hug)

Down just -0.5lb this week but it better be the start of something lol x

4.5 off for me!!! and i won woman of the year!!! now im off to the district finals!

Erm, WOW. How did you wait 4 whole days to come and share that on here?! That's amazing!

Congratulations, I just scrolled down your sig and those are some really impressive losses! xxx

lol i was away for the weekend
thanks very much

Well 1lb off for me this week not as good as past wks but better off than on eh?
Hubby got slimmer of the month too!! He's well pleased lol

hello can i join?

:character00148:

Hi everyone

I just joined the forum have been attending SW for over 2 years. Clos to my target but see-sawing and struggling to get there. Last Thursday was final straw, had given it 100% all week and gained 2.5 lbs. I am a serial weigher and my weight changed by 4 lbs between morning and evening last friday.

The same thing happened this weekend and I think I have worked out that it is down to bread. I had pretty much eliminated bread but had it last week and at the weekend. I felt very bloated after it and weight went up.

I have again been 100% this week and hoping for good things tomorrow

Nicky

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a good week.
Only made a quick post last week cos i was feeling a bit Icky and just wanted sleep! I lost 1 pound last week as i said but i also got my stone sticker and slimmer of the month which didn't properly sink in till the next day when my brain was less fuzzy. So am mostly pleased with myself even if it was the smallest loss so far, might be nothing compared to tomorrow night as i had my boyfriend's 30th bday this weekend and we had subway, Frankie and Benny's and a KFC. Not to mention the 56 syns worth of vodka i drank :(
Finger's crossed i have managed some damage control in the last few days, i even cut out bread the last couple of days in hope it might help.

GOOD LUCK!!!! to you all for this week's WI.

Back