Thursday Weighers

good luck tea&toast, good luck everyone else... will be thinking of you all first thing! x

I am soooooo happy!!!!! After the week i had i was expecting a gain or sts but the 3 good days must have undone it all. My body is so weird, i lost 5lb's this week.

I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!!!!!! :D

Good Luck again to you all!!

CONGRATULATIONS Tea&Toast - that's an amazing loss!! :0clapper: bet you're over the moon!

I AM DREADING tonight! - I knowit's going to be bad but next week WILL be better!

.....and well done to you loungelizard - everything seems so much harder during * so that's an excellent result! :D

Wow Tea & Toast! You must be doing something right - well done!

And well done to LoungeLizard and 10st10 too!!

I can't wait to weigh in tonight - need 1/2lb for my 3 1/2 stone sticker!! I REALLY want it tonight!!

Good luck all the Thursday Weighers!

xx

Wow Tea & Toast! You must be doing something right - well done!

And well done to LoungeLizard and 10st10 too!!

I can't wait to weigh in tonight - need 1/2lb for my 3 1/2 stone sticker!! I REALLY want it tonight!!

Good luck all the Thursday Weighers!

xx

Good luck Amy!! I'm sure you'll do it! You've obviously been determined, and it's about time you caught up with me!! Haha!!X

1.5lbs for me today. Got my stone award. Highly chuffed as not had a fab week - holiday blues. Kids go back on Monday so gonna be on my own too :cry:. Will work harder at the old exercise to keep my mind active.

Can anyone help me to get my awards to show up on my signature strip? Managed to get a ticker but no look with the awards. Many thanks in anticipation :D

am trying to send this off my phone so here's hoping!

I lost 1.5lb tonight so woo hoo! It's a step (albeit a little one) in the right direction. Yay! x x

Back