Thursday Weighers

Congrats to u all great losses & EB well done on woman of the year well deserved xx

:D well done, elle! (I think if there was a Woman of the Year comp on here, you'd also be in the running - I always enjoy your posts and your success so far has been awesome!) x

first weigh in

Hi there

Wasnt impressed this even.. stuck to SW and didnt cheat, exercised etc etc... and lost half a lb.. i suppose its a loss.. so trying to think positive. my leader said that I would see it next week.

Week 1 - 14 st 9lbs
Week 2 - 14 st 8.5lb = lost half lb

See you all next week, hope everyone is doing good:)

Chat soon
Fatty ;D

So my second weigh in and lost 4.5 pounds this week! Slimmer of the week too. So 6.5 pounds in 2 weeks isn't bad and I'm really getting into it now.

Could use some advice- my group leader keeps asking me for an xmas goal... My starting weight was 16 stone 9 pounds 2 weeks ago. Could somebody help me with a realistic goal for crimbo? I really don't know how much weight I could possibly lose by then. (Overall goal is to get into the 11 something stone area but obviously that will take much longer!!) Thanks girls

Charlotte x

Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments and
Congratulations to everyone on their fantastic losses this week and to ElleBear for being awarded woman of the year at her group!!!!!!! :D

1.5lbs off for me and my stone shiny :) very happy girl

:wow:CONGRATULATIONS to everyone - well done Thursday Weighers!

Especially to Ellebear and AmyS :happy096: you girls are a true inspiration!

Feeling really good today - very positive and up for being a massive loser next week :D :D

Thanks Katerpillar - Hope we are both big losers next week then as hoping to boost my loss before holiday the week after!!

Do you fancy a challenge to see who can lose the most??!!

xx

Thanks Katerpillar - Hope we are both big losers next week then as hoping to boost my loss before holiday the week after!!

Do you fancy a challenge to see who can lose the most??!!

xx

Ooo yeah I like the sound of that!! :D Defo, you're on ! x :cross:

New to SW

I started slimming world 26th August 2010 weighing in at 19st 13.5 lbs :cry:(I was well gutted, I thought I was a stone lighter).

Flowing the extra easy plan I lost 3.5 lbs the first week. Only having 45 syns for the whole week, was happy I lost but I personal goals are to lose 6lbs a week on average having a target of 14st 6lbs, but when I reach that i might try for a extra 3 st. as will still be overweight :sigh: but will be over the moon if I reach my traget. I would like to reach it by the end of Feb 2011 so finger crossed. Would that be heathly to have in such short term though I do not know.:confused:

I started slimming world 26th August 2010 weighing in at 19st 13.5 lbs :cry:(I was well gutted, I thought I was a stone lighter).

Flowing the extra easy plan I lost 3.5 lbs the first week. Only having 45 syns for the whole week, was happy I lost but I personal goals are to lose 6lbs a week on average having a target of 14st 6lbs, but when I reach that i might try for a extra 3 st. as will still be overweight :sigh: but will be over the moon if I reach my traget. I would like to reach it by the end of Feb 2011 so finger crossed. Would that be heathly to have in such short term though I do not know.:confused:

hiya, not the best place to post here, try the main boards and you are more likely to get a heap of advice :) all i can say really is that i think 6lbs off a week is VERY adventurous and i don't know if you'd be able to do that. then again, it is your body and your food choices that will make up your weight loss journey. slimming world isn't a quick fix, the changes you make to what you put into your mouth becomes your new lifestyle... and one other thing - if you keep track of your measurements, you are more likely to see changes and consequently benefit from seeing your inches go down, if your losses slowed...

but like i say, post on the main boards in the slimming world section and you will get much more advice :)

think i maybe a sts or a put on - feeling like a bloated whale *time again :( at least I have been doing the Shred30 so feeling a bit more toned and bellydancing tonight so even if I have not lost/gained I know that I am feeling fitter!

Back