Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone! Even if you've STS or gained, well done for sticking to plan, posting here and carrying on. I know only too well how it feels and how easy it is to throw the towel in.

-2lb off this week.

Joined 3 weeks ago so only my second week on the plan.

1st week I lost 8.5lbs.
I was hoping for a loss of somewhere in the 3-4lbs range this week, but I only lost 1lb..
I ate pretty much the same as the week before, varying what days I ate what but the content was the same..

The consultant says that it's just body shock, going into starvation mode because I changed my diet so drastically ( from chips and pizzas to fruit and veg..:) ), and that it should even out eventually..

Hey all! I lost 1lb this week, bit gutted but only cos another 1/2lb would've got me my stone and a half sticker. Ah well, will have to wait till next week :D
6 1/2lbs till my club 10, yayyyyyyy!

Congratulations to all the losers and good luck to everyone for next week!

First weigh in and lost 9lbs :D:D

Although my face was more like this at class :eek: shock lol. hehe :)

Well done on the losses this week!

Good luck for next week everyone xxxx

ps AMAZING losses Team Thursday - and for those that maintained or had little gains, put it behind you - and go for it this week :D xxx

I gained 3.5Ib :( Didn't expect it to be quite that bad. :/ Ah well, back on plan today 100%. Meeting a friend after work for drinks tonight, saving syns for this and going to have red wine rather than cocktails or lager so less bloaty. I will report a loss next week- and a good one!

I didn't make it to weigh in this week. i fell and broke my arm on Saturday night :( Had to get an operation on Sunday night to put wires in and was in hospital until Wednesday. Tried to make SW choices in hospital as much as possible. Still in agony so just sitting about doped up on tramadol - eating a lot of grapes!!

Will hopefully make it to weigh in next Thursday. Fingers crossed for a loss. Will have to make an allowance for my plater cast of course!!

Congrats to all the Thursday losers!! :D :D and to those that sts or gained - chin up - it's a new week and another opportunity for a wassa loss!! :D

and Krissybaby - that's a nightmare! :( Hope you are ok - hope the hospital food has improved since I was last there - yack!! (was a looong time ago though!) Hope the pain eases off and good luck for next week! x x

I lost 1lb! :) Looks like I might be here for some time but a pounds a pound! :D

Right - 6 more days to shed some more wobble! :D

Well done with your 1lb Kat.

I STS which I was a bit disappointed with. On holiday next week so determined to start afresh when I get back and get to my 4st award!!

Some good news though - I won Young Slimmer of The Year in group last night!! Just snuck into the age range!

xx

Well done with your 1lb Kat.

I STS which I was a bit disappointed with. On holiday next week so determined to start afresh when I get back and get to my 4st award!!

Some good news though - I won Young Slimmer of The Year in group last night!! Just snuck into the age range!

xx

Well done on the YSOTY!!!! (what is the age range !!!???) xxx

i was up a pound :cry::cry:there was a new lad there and he lost 11.5lbs in his first week:eek: that was 1 hell of a loss , anyways onwards and downwards for next week:rolleyes:

i was up a pound :cry::cry:there was a new lad there and he lost 11.5lbs in his first week:eek: that was 1 hell of a loss , anyways onwards and downwards for next week:rolleyes:

I think lads all have big losses the first week, I don't think our metabolism adjusts as quickly as the lasses.
I lost 8.5 my first week..

I didn't make it to weigh in this week. i fell and broke my arm on Saturday night :( Had to get an operation on Sunday night to put wires in and was in hospital until Wednesday. Tried to make SW choices in hospital as much as possible. Still in agony so just sitting about doped up on tramadol - eating a lot of grapes!!

Will hopefully make it to weigh in next Thursday. Fingers crossed for a loss. Will have to make an allowance for my plater cast of course!!

is there no other groups later in the week you can go to? you don't have to attend the same meeting every week..

when you get the cast off, ask for it back and weigh it so you know what difference it really made and can adjust your records to suit..
don't forget there's the extra metal in you as well as the cast now..

OUCH! Hope you're fully recovered soon:)

Back