Thursday Weighers

is there no other groups later in the week you can go to? you don't have to attend the same meeting every week..

when you get the cast off, ask for it back and weigh it so you know what difference it really made and can adjust your records to suit..
don't forget there's the extra metal in you as well as the cast now..

Thanks. There's no other groups in my town and I can't drive at the moment to another one! That is a good idea about the cast. Think the metal is probably a negligble amount

hi all im a thursday weigher. been doing it 10 weeks . any tips?

hi all im a thursday weigher. been doing it 10 weeks . any tips?

don't be disheartened by any gains every 4 or 5 weeks, I take it those are your "star" weeks ( LW? )

Hi there

Have been on my holiers the past 10 days...

so checking in for two weighins...

26 aug - 14st 9lbs
2 sep - 14st 8.5lbs
9 sep - 14st 3lbs (got slimmer of the week) :)

am feeling positive, have two exercise classes before next weigh in... 1 more lb and then have lost half a stone... fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is doing good :)

i hope i have a good week this week as been ill over the weekend so got to work extra hard on thursday i lost 2.5lb last week well happy with that as joined again this month since leaving in jan as got to much doing this and sorting wedding plans out but thats all done now, so i can work on geting slim wooo hooo Good luck eveyone.... xx anyone got any tips ?? also anyone from portsmouth

Well done loungelizard! :D

I am wearing exactly the same as I did last week for weigh in! I even took my bra off in the car before I went in last week because it's one of those gel ones so thought it might weigh a lot :D :D

Feel really bloated today! :(

2nd week - lost 1.5lbs - total loss 5.5lbs so I am a happy bunny

Good luck to everyone else x x x x

i lost 1lb this week not bad as i was ill over weekend xx 3.5lb of woo hoo xx

Lost 4lbs. Very shocked and chuffed :)

Congrats to all you thursday losers! I dropped 2.5lbs and got slimmer of the week. Yay!

Just back from WI and lost 1 lb. Pleased with that as I had been away at the weekend and when I checked my weight I had put on 2 lbs so very pleased to have got that off and another to boot :D

hi all, lost 2lb and sooo shocked , feel so fat and floated, yes my lw week is my star week, lol

Back