Thursday Weighers

I lost 1lb :D

9 off in total now over 2 weeks.

Ah, ok, so simple now once it's explained..

And well done to all who've lost or STS..
To those that haven't, draw a line under it and forget about it.. take each week as it comes and remember, everyone is different..

Well done everyone! 1lb on for me this week but I'll take that. Was celebrating husbands 40th birthday at the weekend (and our anniversary the weekend before). So 2 weekends on the booze and only 1lb gain - can't complain lol

Woo hoo! I lost 4lbs this week, got slimmer of the week and my Stone and a half sticker!!!!! I'm a very happy bunny :D
Congratulations to everyone who lost or sts!!
If you gained, what's done is done. What matters is you're getting back on plan and i hope you all have a good loss next week.

I lost 0.5lb!..........slowly, slowly catchy monkey!!! Better off than on and all that!! :D

Well done all you losers :D - and those that gained it sounds like you all know what went wrong and are positive about how to turn it around! x x

well done everyone, fab to see such great confidence and messages of support

5.5LBS OFF WOOOOOOHO! over two weeks cos i was in hospital but im delighted! only 11lbs off my target now!!!!!

seems an awfull lot of people missing weeks because they are in hospital.. got 2 in our group this week, one not there this week, and one going to miss next week..

I hope that none of it is realated to SW or dieting in general, maybe the reason for dieting in the first place? ( don't mean to pry, and no need to answer but if you do want to then there's no need for any specifics.. )

Only just spotted this thread... I lost 3lbs this thursday, it was my first weigh in and I know it wasnt as much as others have lost but I was thrilled as I have eaten loads, all within plan but still its great :)

gratz on your loss
might want to reset or update yout ticker though as it says you've lost 69lbs already.. or was that on another plan?
if it was then good going..

had my first weigh in yesterday and I stayed the same! absolutely gutted! My boyfriend is doing it with me and he lost 2.5lbs, not bitter at all! spoke to my consultant afterwards and showed her my food diary and she said i'd done nothing wrong, just to keep at it this week and my efforts should show next week, fingers crossed, don't think i could cope with another weigh in losing nothing! especially after crying in front of the whole group.....so embarassing!

Back