Thursday Weighers

Gained 1.5 but not too worried cos it was my 40th this week and I just had a fabby time so back on track this week now till Christmas

was a bit worried for this evening but... 3lbs off. STS last week so well chuffed (and i have had a couple of blow outs!)

Given what is going on at the moment I'm so glad I could get to my class today as:

I lost 2lb - obviously due to stress and not me following the plan
I got my 10% certificate
I got my 1 stone award
I got Slimmer of the Week
I got Slimmer of the Month

Woo Hoo 2nd weigh in

:eek:WOW 2nd weigh in and 5 1/2 pound off giving me my first stone in two weeks after the 9lb off last week !!!!!!! So very very pleased !! Hubby not going to class but doing it with me 1 1/2 stone off !!!! have done cambridge before and finding this sooo much better. Good luck to everyone else weighing in tonight :eek::eek::eek:

1 lb off, soooooo surprised as I only did the plan from Tuesday.

Gonna put my back into it this week to make sure it doesn't catch up on me!!!

well done everyone xx

I lost 6.5lb :)

3 off this week, same as my dad but I got SOTW because I lost more last week.. doesn't seem fair on my dad though..
got SOTM as well so I'm chuffed at that..

I started the last week in august, so my first week loss was the first thursday in september..
I've lost 26.5lbs this month then.. :)

This week was a "naughty week" too since I was working late and stopping at the chippy for some chicken kebab meat so I wasn't still cooking dinner at 9pm..

well done to all who lost.

HI! i had a STS his week - which is ok as i dont think ive been doing it properly!!! i admitt that i have had a few sneky chocs/ biccys but i also didnt realised about the 1/3 of plate needing to be super free food!!

really enjoyed the meeting though as i had to go to a different class and it was brill - really friendly and loud!!! taster session next week ive got to cook!!!

wow!
Brilliant losses, and I lost 7lb on my first official class weigh-in!

I'm well chuffed this week, lost 2.5lbs, got my half stone award AND got slimmer of the week, I even did a little happy dance at group! hehe, I just need to do some more posting on here so I can display my stickers! :)

I lost 3lb which is the 3lb I put on last week after holidays so pleased with that!

Losing the holiday gain in one week can't be bad!

Onwards and downwards!

Well done all!!

xx

Hi All

2lbs on for me ...but...that's after a two week holiday, so pretty pleased actually! Will loose that next week - promise!

Back