Thursday Weighers

I STS this week, I have been good for the majority of this week but I did have a heavy lunch yesterday so hopefully it was that, not too downhearted, although over the last 2 weeks I've gained 0.5. must di better this week! x

I lost 2lb this week!Just recovering from cast off broken foot and wanting to start getting back to exercising!Well done everyone!

I put a pound on this week!
Starting to wonder what the point is - am going round in circles and my head is well and truly in the shed at the minute! :(

Hopefully things will start to look up soon!

well done everyone and well done becface you are almost the same weight as me and the same height i got my half stone award aswell this week and it feels good my size 24 jeans are feeling baggy already :)

1lb loss this week after being stuck for a while of no loss. yeppie

well done everyone and well done becface you are almost the same weight as me and the same height i got my half stone award aswell this week and it feels good my size 24 jeans are feeling baggy already :)

hey fellow same weight! yeah my jeans are a lot baggier and having to wear a belt all the time now, even straight from the wash and tumble dryer! it's great isn't it, I took my certificate into uni to show everyone lol! :D

yeah they normally feel tighter when washed and dried but not anymore my certificate is stuck to the fridge so i have to see it everytime i go to open it. Looking forward to next thursday x

1lbs off for me this wk! Well chuffed as I'd been away for the weekend and truly enjoyed it lol!!! Got back on plan asap to try and minimise the damage!!

Sorry i've been rubbish in updating. Been stupidly busy the last two weeks.

In total i gained 2.5lbs over last two WI, so relieved it wasn't more!

Hey Guys

Thought I'd join in if that's ok - I get weighed Thursday evenings.

So far 8.5 off, 3.5lbs first weeks and 5lb last week (SOW too!) roll on Thursday.....

2.5 lb of for me so happy as felt so ill last night and still mega bloated today going to zumba tonight if i feel better then swimming tommorow :)

1lb for me this week. Feeling really positive as Dr told me new pills would make me gain weight. One week in and 1lb off so can't be bad. Must keep it up.

A couple of the ladies in group complimented me on my figure today too saying weight loss is very noticeable now.

Oooh well chuffed.

Hope everyone else is having a fab week (and looking forward to Christmas).

Keep smiling xx

hi all

2lb off for me!

3lbs for me this week WOOP WOOP, LOVE SW!!!

Back