Thursday Weighers

2 off for me.

wow some great losses! 8.5lbs off wendy! that's amazing! 2lbs off for me and boyf STS, so I'm catching him up :) x

5LBS OFF !!!! i was sooo determined after gaining 2.5lbs last week i honestly did 100% and it paid off! woohooooo only 7lbs to target! and done it all in 8 months im one happy chick

Wow I am amazed at some of the losses from our Thursday weighers this week - Well done all!

I lost 1.5lb which I am really pleased with as losses seem to be slowing down now. But I have now lost over 50lbs! Whoop!

Aiming for 2lb next week to get under 170lbs!

xx

Wow wendyswoo, that's fantastic, well done you!! 2lb off for me this week. Everyone's doing great...keep up the good work! x

1.5 lb lost this week, seems to be a bit of a trend now. Would love to get 2 lb but to be fair for the past month I haven't been able to stay on the plan fully so I can't complain. Every weekend I have been away so have strayed due to meals out but gone straight back on it on the Monday so I suppose 1.5 lbs is pretty good as I only have 4 days to pull it back. Having said that the last time I did SW as I got nearer Target I found that I had to have 1 day off the plan completely to enable me to lose any weight. It was as if it gave a shock to my system giving it foods it wasn't used to anymore then taking it away again.

Wow lots of great losses this wk! I managed 2.5lbs was well pleased OH was away with work this wk so there's officially only 0.5lbs between us now! I will overtake him if it's the last thing I do lol!

No WI this week, was on holiday but I'd lost -1.5lb the week before which got me my Stone & Half Award and my Club 10. So chuffed. Hoping to maintain this week (or maybe a little 1 or 2lb gain!).

Well done to everyone so far!

5LBS OFF !!!! i was sooo determined after gaining 2.5lbs last week i honestly did 100% and it paid off! woohooooo only 7lbs to target! and done it all in 8 months im one happy chick

wow mummyferris you're a total inspiration! I am staring down the long road of a huge weightloss and people like you make me feel better because it doesn't have to take forever and it can be done - you go girl, 7lbs is a breeze compared to what you've achieved already...:happy096:

Hey guys, what are our Christmas targets then? I know there's a separate thread to join but I though it would be nice to share within our own little group...

Mine is to get my club 10 (31lbs off) by the last pre-Christmas weigh in - 19lbs more in 11 weeks.

I know some people have Christmas targets in their signature bit, but what about those of you that don't?

I lost 2lb's and in the process of asking for a half stone certificate that I didn't get the other week because they'd ran out my leader said you can also have your stone one whoop whoop!

bit stressed about my weigh in tomorrow night :( been to Cuba for 2 weeks All inclusive, and i mean ALL IN!!! (thats where the food and drinks went - IN ME!)

Gah.

I gave myself 2 weeks off, and i said before i went, i didnt want a gain larger than 7lbs....fingers crossed!!!

x

bit stressed about my weigh in tomorrow night :( been to Cuba for 2 weeks All inclusive, and i mean ALL IN!!! (thats where the food and drinks went - IN ME!)

Gah.

I gave myself 2 weeks off, and i said before i went, i didnt want a gain larger than 7lbs....fingers crossed!!!

x

Fingers crossed for you Elle!

Didn't make it to WI last week due to being ill, so kind of excited this week... last WI told me I was 9.1.5, will be quite gutted if I don't see 8.X.X! x

Back