Thursday Weighers

4lbs off and slimmer of the week! absolutely amazed!! well done everyone!

Lost 5+1/2lbs this week :D also got my club 10 and 2 stone stickers and slimmer of the week!!!

I am so relieved that i've well and truly left that 2+1/2lb gain behind.

Some great losses this week - well done all.

Me? Bit of a WI disaster! Left work late so had to go to evening WI in my work suit (rather than my usual WI clothes - LOL). Class scales registered STS, but scales at home (which are quite accurate) showed me with 1lb loss in usual WI clothes! Argh! Oh well, will bank that 1lb for next week. All this after a nice "non scale victory" from someone at work today who commented that the "weight is really falling off you" ! Have a good week everyone......

Some great losses (Slimmer of the Week) this week ... congrats to Tea&Toast, alouise, Wendyswoo, lilaloves, Krissybaby and everyone else how put in the effort & got results!

Down -0.5lb this week, delighted as I was on holiday last week and therefore was expecting a gain. Really motivated for this week :D

I also lost 0.5lbs this week - Happy with that as I have not been in the right frame of mind this last week at all!

Back now and prepared for a 100% week. Need to be stricter on myself. Will still have my syns but no more than 15 per day.

xx

1.5lb off for me at WI on thursday, pretty good considering i used about 60 syns last saturday night alone! have a feeling it may catch up on me this week though!

I'm stressing too. Really thinking of not going ..... this has been my hardest week in a long while. All I do is think about food. I've been so hungry this week, mainly for bread. Ugh!

Hey guys, busy week last week and I forgot to come on - 2lb off last week and we'll see what tomorrow brings. Belfastbabybear don't skip - it's the worst thing you can do if you're having a bad week. I had a really hard week last week (for cravings etc) and going to group really helped me to draw a line under it and refocus for this week, which has been better.

Personally I blame the weather, it makes you want to snuggle up on the settee with chocolate and eat comfort food........ but we choose not to (or try our best, and move on when we falter :eek:) we can do this!!!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow.....

hard weeks will crop up every now and then - skipping class usually ends up in a worse place than if you had gone!!!

I was going to Zumba tonight to boost my loss this week, but ive done my back in - so wont be going!!!

Fingers crossed for us tomorrow eh? xxx

its not looking good for me either i woke up thursday with man flu (from my hubby) i havnt written anything down this week at all which is bad but i have stuck to free foods apart from everything was tasting so bland i ended up eating nearly a whole tub of marshmallows i knew i shouldnt of bought them i can never just have 1 or 2 i also had alot of vodka on saturday as apparently ( according to my hubby) it kills the bugs lmao (it doesnt work).

I'm a little concerned too re WI tonight- have a real nasty head cold -
appetite shot to pieces (which may be a good thing!). Sounds like this bug is doing the rounds with the Thursday weighers! Having a nice cup of hot Ribena light at the moment. Let us know how you get on 10st 10lb's !

Back