Thursday Weighers

Little +0.5lb gain. Wasn't as bad as I expected so happy to draw a line under last week and get going again.

Ohhh Wendy well done!
You must have started the same week as me and your about the same loss as me =D YAY!

hi all i hope you dont mind me joining but i have recently joined slimming world in helensburgh scotland and i weigh in on a thursday x

Welcome Navy-Wife09!!! This is a really great forum - and good luck with slimming world. Hubby and I joined in March this year, and I can honestly say, it is the best thing we have ever done! Look forward to your messages on the Thursday weigher's thread.:)

meh,I didnt go to class last week,
a combo of self pity and knowing I was going away for weekend,
definately going to class this week,
back walking despite wonky leg.

Hello,
Been reading through all your posts and well done on all the weight loss. Its really nice hearing that your all doing so well and gives my the boost i need. I have been going to slimming world now for 3 weeks and i get weighed on a Thursday so though i would join in a start posting my weight loss.
Iv not really been doing the plan at all so not really lost anything but this week something inside me has just clicked and iv had no naughty things and been eating fruit and veg. I go to the gym every day and either so swimming, cardio work out or spin!!
I currently weigh 13.6 and i would love to get down to 12. I think looking on here at everyones weight loss and stories will help me along the way.
xxxx

:sign0144:
Hi All
It's my first WI 2moro and Im really excited to see what I have lost-if any!
I haven't stuck to the plan 100% but I have definately eaten better this week than I have for a long time so fingers crossed!
Whatever the result it will give me the motivation to do better next week I know it
Wish me luck
:)

wooohoooooooo another 2lbs and im feeling so good :p

One pound off for me. That's the pound I put on last week:rolleyes:

Back