Thursday Weighers

I am no longer a Thursday Weigher! It's quite sad :( But I will stay subscribed to this thread while joining Wednesday Weighers...

Well done to everyone for their wonderful losses this week! xxx

3 off for me this week.. that takes me to exactly 3 stone off in 9 weeks... ( 10th voucher handed in today, first one was the week I joined so only 9 weeks actually slimming.. )

:)

Whoooooooop.
5.5lbs off this week!
1 stone 7 1/2 in 4 weeks!
Slimmer of the week
ANDD
Slimmer of the month.

Quite impressed with myself hehe.

Well done everyone.
=D

Hello everyone, and well done on your losses! I'm new here so hope you don't mind me joining in :eek: Had my first weigh in tonight and was sooo shocked to have lost 6lb! I'm a veggie so have stuck to green days and seem to have eaten enough pasta and rice to fuel a small army this week lol xx

woo lots of great losses tonight it seems!
I lost 4.5lbs which I'm thrilled to bits with, got my stone award, slimmer of the week and the month! was very embarassing, I cried I was so happy! haha! x

well done everyone!
2 lbs loss for me at weigh in today :)

Had stayed the same last week so I am glad it worked this week!

Ah, don't feel bad. Is teeny tiny gain, in the scheme of things- and has a reason. Soon sort that out! Pow pow pow! :D

I lost 2.5Ib and got SoW 2nd week in a row :D

Hi all,
I have just registered with the forum and am a Thursday night weigher. I felt that I needed a little more support than at class once a week, so you lucky lot are stuck with me!

I managed to wreck my weight loss this week by eating everything in sight and put on 2lbs! So annoyed with myself but back on track now. Well done to all those that lost this week and to all of us that gained....we can do it this week!

Need to figure out how to put awards and tickers on here, so bare with me!

Good luck all!
Ruth

Hi There,

Like RuthK I too am a new body here and a Thursday weigher.
This will be my 3rd week with SW and I really hope my loss continues.

1st week - 1lb
2nd week- 2.5lb

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hearing about all your success!

TTFN xx

Back