Thursday Weighers

not looking forward to this weeks weigh in trying damage control from today to thursday got very drunk saturday to much vodka and asked my hubby to order me a small lamb shish kebab but he got me a large and i had some of the pitta bread and since i havnt had bread for 7 weeks i was very ill and bloated up until today kids have been giving me some of there trick or treat sweets to :cry:eek:h an i stupidly bought a tub of marshmallows again and ate them all :cry:

hi all

gl with weigh in on thursday, i didnt post last week as i put on 1lb and seem to not be doing very well as i lost a little then put it bk on. so in 5 weeks i have only lost 1.5 pound which is depressing me.

if anybody has got any ideas id be very grateful. i dont do extra easy plan as find it very hard to deal with so am doing the red/green plan.

i brought a wii fit plus today so hopefully that will help me a little hopefully

make sure you write everything down and weigh all your healthy extras measure your milk and re read your book again. I read somewhere about a super speed food challenge and a fish week i'm not a big fish eater really though. Oh and i find eating lots of fat free yoghurts helps to :)

not looking forward to this weeks weigh in trying damage control from today to thursday got very drunk saturday to much vodka and asked my hubby to order me a small lamb shish kebab but he got me a large and i had some of the pitta bread and since i havnt had bread for 7 weeks i was very ill and bloated up until today kids have been giving me some of there trick or treat sweets to :cry:eek:h an i stupidly bought a tub of marshmallows again and ate them all :cry:

Natasha1974....dont beat yourself up! It can happen to us all! Temptaion is a bugger :D but just see how WI goes, dust yourself off and jump right back on!

I havent been at the long but I am well prepared for the fall that will come my way :eek:

natasha1974 thanks for the info i will do that, and dont worry about the little fall just acept it and start again next week thats what i do. althoough i seem to makethe same mistakesevery week lol x

2.5lbs off last week,fingers crossed for something similar tomorrow.

wow im shocked i was really nervous about weigh in but ended up losing 3 lbs anyway and a couple of people said that you are starting to notice that i have lost inches now i'm so happy:)

One pound on :-( I didn't get away with my blow out...not surprising considering it lasted 4 days!

Well I've been in....only lost .5lb and I'm not best pleased. :mad: However after a wee discussion I seem to have been eating too many grapes! Who knew?

I thought I had done really well this week, I've been exercising and sticking to plan but alas it wasnt to be my 2lb minimum.

Hey ho, onto another week, grape free this time. :sigh:

i really dont want to go to weigh in tonight - anyone fancy swapping with me? xxx

i know how you feel - i think this week is going to be my first gain week and I'm not looking forward to it - i've been eating the 12 speed soup and 2 slices of nimble bread for lunch (i've not had bread since i started 9 weeks ago) and i feel so bloated and horrible!!! won't be trying that again!!! :sigh: back to whats been working for the last nine weeks tomorrow!!! Before weigh in tonight i've got 4.5 lbs to my 2 stone shiney!!! want it before christmas!!!!

Yay 1 1/2 lbs loss at weigh in today :)

I get nervous going thinking I haven't lost anything and SW won't work for me but it seems to be magic. Coming off slowly not like some others at group who seem to lose more but I'm pleased so far! 9 lbs in 6 weeks. Glad I have found something that works for me at last!!

-4 this week... and that's not being 100% .....
I think I'll do another 100% week and see what happens...

Well done to all you losers out there.. keep it up.. :)

Back