Thursday Weighers

Good luck girls hope you both get there!!! xx

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Good luck everyone. Its typical, I can't stop eating today!! Literally its all I can think about :rolleyes:

I think you're eating my food Bean, I got my lunch ready and just felt really sick, so I've only had a muller light so far today and I'm not particularly hungry at the moment. I hate it when work gets me so stressed out my stomache stops working.

Morning, hope everyone has a good day. I've lost 3.5 lbs this morning and got my half stone reward.

Morning peoples.
After joining lifeline online last week, thus changing my WI day from MOnday to Thursday, I have lost 5.5lb :D

I am very pleased as I lost an extra 4.5lb due to illness over the weekend, but put that back on since monday as I just needed to build myself back up after 3 days of eating nothing!

well done and good luck everyone i lost one and a half pounds and gained my 1 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week woohoo so happy :)

Good luck to everyone weighing in today hope the scales are kind, im a bundle of nerves today Wi tonight but have had a hard week haven,t been able to plan as well as usual so much to catch up with all the things that need done after a month away
xxxx

2lb off for me this week

Well done everyone! All the losses are looking great :D

Well it would seem that not eating any grapes this week has helped me....-2lb! :p

So happy with this and it has spurred me on to have a go at a fish week this week. I'm determind to lose my stone for christmas :)

congrats and well done on all your losses chuffed to bits 5lb off and sotw bringing me up to 2st 5.5lbs in 14 weeks so absolutely delighted xxxx

Last edited:
Ah soddit...... only 1/2 off this week... :(

my own fault for trying new things I suppose... back to eggs and fruit for breakfast, beans or spaghetti and fruit for lunch and roast chicken dinners with plenty of veg...

Back