Thursday Weighers

Congrats everyone!

-3lb off for me this week and I got SOTW (1st time ever). Delighted!

Yay. Down 4lbs tonight which means Ive got my 2 stone award and my club 10 in 6 weeks, and I got sotw! Good times!

2lb off! 4 to go for the 2 stone shiny yay! xx

Another 1/2 lb off for me - pleased actually, as it's the dreaded * week! Just 2lbs to go to my 1 and half stone award (my "Christmas Wish")

Have been off plan for 3 weeks and put 5.5lbs on. Eeeek :/
Just shows what happens if you don't do it. Back on it again. Just need to get rid of the gain and get my 1 and a half stone award again :)

Lost 1/2lb gutted coz only needed 1lb for 4 stone award!

Ah well a loss is a loss and I have been off my food in the last week so blaming that. Here's to a good one next week!!

x

Hello, I'm new too! Just trying to work my way around the site. Well done Lovehandlelyn - that's a good loss, you must be really pleased. I joined SW beginning of Sept and it's taking me a while to lose, but I've just managed my first stone! (Trouble is there's another 1 1/2 to go!) I'm 'enjoying' the diet though, finding it easier to follow than others I've tried.

whoop whoop. 4.5lbs gone in the first week. :)

First time posting here - I lost 3.5lb this week - 13lb in total now from 21 Oct 2010 - really hoping for my 1stone on Thursday - another 3.5lb would be really nice to keep me on my way to my target of 2stone by Christmas! Must try exercise lol...

Hey guys, long time no speak - hubby's been away and it's thrown me all out this past couple of weeks. Fortunately not my weightloss though, I lost 2lbs both weeks - let's see what this week brings....

Also welcome to newbies, and well done to those of you who have been doing some awesome pound-shedding while i wasn't here! :happy096:

Back