Thursday Weighers

Lost half and got my 4 stone award!! Whoop!!!

xx

another 2lb off for me surprisingly since went out 2 nights in a row at the weekend, guess i made up for this since sunday by not having many syns :) x

0.5 off for me this week but it feels like I've put 5 on- feel gutted cos I was better this week than any other week eating lots of grapefruit and melon etc- can't explain it! I'm on a pill where I don't have a period so I dunno if maybe my body still has a time of the month ...

Only lost 0.5lb....I know a loss is a loss but 7 x 100% days should have yielded more than that!?!? Am hoping to stay on track 100% again this week until Wednesday, which is my birthday, as we are out for a meal. Fingers crossed my hard work last week will show this week. Just a little gutted!

Amys - Well done on that 4 stone award!

Well done everyone!

1.5lbs off this week. Not bad considering I didn't stay on plan very well at all!

Wee half on this week. Deserved it but so motivated for the coming week. Have planned out my food diary, stuck it to the fridge and can't wait to get going again.

Hey all hope you dont mind me posting, iv been doing SW for a bit now but have changed groups so im not weighing in on a thursday got weigh in tomorrow and im hoping that iv lost somthing. I put on about 6lb 3 weeks ago due to some problems and have lost 2lb each week so im hoping to have a good loss tomorrow to get myself back on track again.

Nerves are kicking in for tomorrow! Say a good loss on my bathroom scales at the weekend then * arrived. Hoping I've got rid of any excess fluid by tomorrow.

Well that was a surprise, I was expecting a sts or 0.5lbs loss and actually achieved a 1.5lbs loss.

I do SW at home and weigh in on Thursdays. 3lb loss this week giving total loss of 1.5 stone now woohoo

whoo hooo way to go! I got my weigh in tonight, but im not hopeful this week lol

Ah you never know, on the weeks when I have a few extra treats I always seem to lose more than when I have no treats at all!

Back