Thursday Weighers

well done for your losses i lost 2.5 lbs this week reaching my 8lb november goal and only 3 lbs to go for 2 stone award and xmas goal. I'm so happy :):):)

I lost 5lb last week but that was over two weeks and means I have lost the 5lbs I put on while away. Bit stuck at the mo. Not feeling great which does not help and this cold weather is a pain when you are dieting. Who wants to eat a salad for lunch (which is about the only thing I can eat and lose) when it is 2 degrees out!!! WI tonight hopefully have lost some, home scales were optimistic yesterday.

My home scales r looking good too so got my fingers crossed cos was disappointed with only half a pound off last week!

way to go on your losses everyone :)....im getting nervous about my weigh in now cause i think ive put on lol

6 lbs off for me tonight!

+0.5lbs this week.... wahhhhhhh!!!!!:cry::sign0007:

can't think of any reason why though except for the 6-8 mugs of options drinking chocolate I had on the weekend and not having my scrambled eggs for breakfast, grabbing a banana or such instead..

I put on 2lbs which has made me feel like crap but also more focused. Suffering a dio with my depression and some days some days really pants.ut aiming for a 100%week and hopefully I can lose some weight week after evaulating where I went wrong and things that I can put in place I feel a lot more postive :)

I had quite a few options last week too and found I only lost a pound - could be something to do with that? Think I had 6 over 6 days!

Got slimmer of the week this week and my 1 stone certificate so next stop 2 stone for Christmas r new year- 11lb left to go!

Back