Thursday Weighers

Hi everyone. I lost 1.5lbs this week, I was a bit disappointed as it was my 1st week but a loss is a loss :) So chuffed at the same time x

Way to go on your losses everyone!....i was really pleased with my weigh in tonight, 2lb off!! I honest expected a gain as i havnt really foollwed properly and had a couple of slip ups this week...can go bed happy now :)

way to go...it wasnt a gain,think positive :)

Well done! :)

Lost 3lbs this week - the most I have lost in a week on SW! Having had a gain of 1/2 last week.

I lost 1.5lbs today, really happy as I got my first slimmer of the month :)

Well done everyone!!
I lost 2.5 this week which gives me a loss of 1st 1lb off now, so I got my 1st award and I got slimmer of the month! Woo.

hi everyone

Well i had a good weigh in today im on week 8 and the first 4 weeks i was struggling but this month i am losing quite well.

I lost 2.5lbs this week, got my half stone award and slimmer of the week :) :)
would love to get my club 10 by xmas :)

Excellent night for me!
Got 5.5 lbs off.
Got my 2 1/2 stone certificate.
Got slimmer of the week.
Got slimmer of the month!!
Very happy bunny! =D

Congratulations to everyone on their losses this week.

Excellent night for me!
Got 5.5 lbs off.
Got my 2 1/2 stone certificate.
Got slimmer of the week.
Got slimmer of the month!!
Very happy bunny! =D

Thats awesome well done :happy096:

Well sad to say I am +1lb, dont know whats happened? :(

I just found this app on my phone last night when I got back from my weigh in. I've been on holiday for a 3weeks then missing meetings due to work bt after about 2months staying as I was (still 1 and half stone lighter than when I started in May) I finally lost 1 and a half lbs last night, jst taking me back into the next stone bracket. Good to be back on track finally.

Back