Thursday Weighers

My 3rd WI was 2lb off and got my 1/2 stone award!

Forgot to come on here when I had my first weigh-in on Thursday - lost 7.5lbs, however have had a nasty chest infection and my appetite has been a lot less because of that.

Congratulations on the loss cupotea, first shiney for you. (it's all about the next shiney - well it keeps me going :rolleyes:)

Hope the chest infection gets better soon.

well done everyone on ur weight losses this week xx

cupotea well done on ur half stone in the first week geez it took me 8 weeks to get there lol , mind u i had a shaky start x

Well done everyone!

-0.5 this week, not bad considering I had to work 4 different shifts, including one night shift, over a 5 day working week.

I lost 5lb last week but that was over two weeks and means I have lost the 5lbs I put on while away. Bit stuck at the mo. Not feeling great which does not help and this cold weather is a pain when you are dieting. Who wants to eat a salad for lunch (which is about the only thing I can eat and lose) when it is 2 degrees out!!! WI tonight hopefully have lost some, home scales were optimistic yesterday.

Bit late posting this but I lost 2lb in the end :D That's 22lb in total!

Shall I kick us off then....not been a good week....at all....not enough water drunk, too much of the other drink and two takeaways. On monday the scales put me at 14st 7lb which would have been a devastating move backwards. Today though I'm 14st 2lb so a loss of 1lb which I don't at all deserve when others stick to plan 100% and gain.

It's given me the kick I needed though, I won't go backwards, only forwards.

Good luck to everyone else weighing today

3.5lbs for me this morning. Which means I now have my 1 stone shiney.

Good luck to eveyone today.

well done on everyones losses another 2 lb off for me 1 more pound and i will get my 2 stone shiny 2 pounds more till club 10 woooo hoooo im so happy :)

I have STS not to bad. Scared though about next week as I am going away for the weekend but hoping not to have no naughty puddings at the hotel, do I have the willpower, ummmm, we shall see!

Gah only 1/2lb off for me this week...hardly seems worth trudging through the snow for! Going the right way though I suppose, well done everyone xxx

all that trudging will help next week too.. extra effort and all that.. :)

well done anyway, at least it's not a gain..

Back