Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone! 5lbs off for me this week with SOTW, SOTM, and club 10 to boot, so happy right now!

Rick

2.5lb off for me, that's over two weeks as was ill last week, not bad with the amount of chocolate and naughty things I've had feeling sorry for my cold ridden self, gonna be better this week and get my club 10 and 2 stone award next week :)

1/2 for me, know its a loss so should be happy but my losses have been low for awhile... oh well all in the right direction!! Well done everyone x

-3 this week. Was well off plan this week, jumping from munchies to forgetting to eat at all. Must have been the new body magic activity of running that did it.

-2.5 was hoping to lose a little more with it being my first week, going to add in as much exersise as I can for next week and hopefully lose a little more.

hiya every1

hope you all had a good week this week, i lost 3lb this week so i am doing much better than i was to start with :) no-one stayed at my meeting as it was too cold and snowy lol

Hi all
-0.5 this week for me. I've been good meal wise, and been having my syns, but then I've been picking in the evenings so I'm ok with that.
Well done on your losses everyone :) x

Only 0.5 off again for me this week - don't think I ate enough though- some days I only had one meal - hmmm snacking though and stayed within my syns - but had two big Wholemeal rolls in 2 days- think 57g is max I should have of bread a day-the baps were 105g!

gl at weigh in on thursday everybody xx

Thanks I'm going to need it after my weekend.

I was at a festival in Pontins and was drinking for 3 days (and managed to not go too far off plan - 16 syns on each day - mostly alcohol) and I then grabbed a chicken burger between bands on Saturday as there wasn't time for anything else, and it was one of the worse things I've ever eaten :cry: and took me to 30 syns :break_diet:.

i am new to minimins n not sure what i am doing, but i am on slimming world and i weigh in on a thursday, i started 5 weeks ago and i have lost 11lbs in total, n still need to loose a lot more.

good luck for ur next weigh in

Well another 1lb off this week. I'm pleased as we went to my mum and dads last weekend which involved an early Xmas dinner and a bottle of wine over the two days and another two bottles since. I sound like I have a drink problem lol I don't I guess a glass of White is to me what a bar of dairy milk is to others!

So now 14 st 1lb, my mini goal is to get under 14st for Xmas, then not go back above it!!!

Good luck to the rest of the group wi today x

3lbs off this week. Got my first stone off now. Whoop whoop. Good luck every one x x I hope you get what you want off x

Not very hopeful for a loss tonight. Meals have been all on plan but been unable to resist the treats and temptations in this cold weather! I was so positive this time last week too!!

Will report back later - good luck to all Thursday weighers and well done on those who have already weighed!!

xx

well done guys

Back