Thursday Weighers

:D:Dwell done everyone 2 lbs of for me so got my 2 stone award and club 10 and reached my xmas goal early woohoooo :)

Well done so far.

I lost 1.5lbs this week, which is great as I was expecting a STS or gain. But I'm never satisfied, as I only needed to loose 2lbs to get my Club 10 award. Oh well, hopefully next week as I've not got any flexi days planned (but you never know what may happen).

Good luck to everyone who weighs in later.

hi all ,

well i lost 3 and a half this week and i got sotw again ( i got it for first time 2 week ago). which means in 2 weeks i have lost 6.5 pounds omg i am so happy.

All i need now is to lose half a pound next week then i will have my 1 stone award and club ten ( club ten was my xmas goal) so as wel as having that i will have got my xmas goal early too. So lets hope i get the half pound off.

goodluck to everybody who loast this week , have a fantastic week

Well done everyone so far, good luck to the rest of team Thursday for later!

Rick

well done on all your losses -.5lb for me this week dont know whats going on sts last week and half a pound this week starting to get a bit disheartened

2.5 off for me this week- so pleased as last week was only 0.5 - and I really upped my fruit again this week! 1lb to my 1.5stone award :0)

4 lbs off for me tonight :)

Well done LucyLou that's great!

Coljack absolutely brilliant mate, bet your chuffed to bits with yourself!

Rick

Sorry peeps, how rude of me....

Well done to all you losers
;) and for those that have had a bad week, the new week starts now..

2.5lbs off for me which is very annoying as its over 2 weeks as missed last week. Was my mums 60th birthday.
Will do much better this week I hope. =)

-4.5lbs for me this week, which is brill considering i've been ill must be all that speedfood soup and water i've been drinking aswell, got my 2 stone award tonight, my club 10 and SOTW - so all in all a good week :)

Everyone's done fantastically, well done guys! -1 for me this week

Back