Thursday Weighers

Lost 4.5lb :) which is good, thought i'd had a bad week too and i was slimmer of the week!

Well done everyone!

Sarah x

is that real sizes? because you ladies count in 2's for some reason when it comes to clothes..
us blokes have to make do with the actual measurements... :(

Anyone having a party thurs night at their class? Just tried jelly sweets, Choc truffles and choc cake- just waiting for them to set or cool now!

I am sooooo excited. Last Friday NSV i bought a pair of size 16 jeans from New Look. Ive not shopped in New Look for about 3 years!!!!

I had a sneaky peak this morning (ok I weigh everyday but always at same time, same scales, nekkid so it just gives me an idea what direction I'm going in) and I'm on track to drop below 14st this weigh in.

In a way I wish I'd kept track of my weight better before, I can't recall what I weighed when I fell pg with my dd although I know I put on about 4-4.5st and I was around 17st by the end (omg).

I'm thinking about going to the family planning clinic where I used to go to see if they have any weights recorded for me over the years as would be interesting to mark points in my life and be able to say well I'm slimmer than I was when such and such....

Grrr going for lunch with my OH's parents on Friday and we are going to have creep, oh well shall do an exercise dvd later :)
I porbably STS/gain tomorrow as I am on my *week and I tend to put on, not fair!!!!

im on my totm this week so i will probably put on too :( only got half pound till i get my 1stone and club ten oh well, im away xmas so will have to get my awards when i get bk from xmas :(

goodluck every1 for tomorrow xx

3lbs off this week, I'm so pleased as that puts me in the 13's for the first time since 2007!!

Only 0.5lbs for me, only reason I can think of is I've not eaten enough. But at least I've got my club 10.

Back