Thursday Weighers

Oh I long for the days when I will be able to see 17 again on my scales.. or for that matter see anything on them without having to lean forwards to see past my belly.. :(

Thanks for ur replieS! Well that's me decided- gonna cut way down on pasta and bread and clear the shelves of nectarines! Thanks :0)

There's no guarantee that it's going to work for you, that's just the combo that I found works for me.... but it's worth a shot.

well done hunni i got down to the 17's this week to first time in about 6 years

3.5 lbs of this week after the wine incident i managed to retain some water over the last few days must of been well dehydrated after i got on the scales on monday getting closer to 17 stone 1 nearly time for hubby to quit smoking hehehehehe:D 8 lbs to go :eek:

Very disappointing 2lb on. My own fault, too much alcohol this week lol

good luck with weigh ins 'Team Thursday' members!!!

I am not feeling hopeful for mine tonight - isnt this just the HARDEST time of year to make those healthy choices??

:( xxx

1.5 lbs off for me this week .. which was very disappointing as I only had to lose 2lbs to get my 1 stone before Xmas ... oh well a new challenge for the new year.

+ 2.5lbs for me and my god did i deserve it!

half a pound on for me this week!!!! oh well - it could have been worse! and i have been poorly sick (woman flu....) so i think the odds were against me!

x

0.5 lbs on for me this week. That's with 2 meals out only one of which was planned and I was feeling bloated this morning. I've had a sneaky peak this evening and would have lost 2lbs and I usually put on a pound or so during the day. Here's hoping next week isn't too disasterous, at least Saturday's dinner won't be too bad as we're having SW curry, but there will be alcohol, dessert and I'm treating myself to a crumpet.

Oh already I'm dreading Thursday! Been trying to be good- bout 20-25 syns on Christmas day! But then last night I had a Christmas dinner with a couple of aunty bessie roast spuds, cranberry sauce, 2 cocktail sausages, and the rest free but then also had 2 Iceland snack onion bhaji and 2 of their pepper and cheese bites and a plain cheese bite- then 600ml vodka with diet coke- now I'm annoyed :0( that's despite bringing melon to the party to nibble on rather than eat rubbish:0(

Back